The YSL Zoë Kravitz Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection was previewed back in November, but the collection has officially launched this month, and wow it’s a beautiful lipstick collection.
This isn’t the first time YSL has collaborated with Zoë Kravitz. They originally launched a range of Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks in 2019, and the collection was so popular that they decided to do a second round of the collaboration.
The YSL Zoë Kravitz Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection consists of eight, limited edition lipsticks, each of which are inspired by cities Zoë Kravitz loves. Her original lipstick line-up featured black, edgy glittery packaging, and this new collaboration is all about the silver glitter casing which looks so luxe and pretty.
“Follow Zoë through her personal collection of rich, creamy lipsticks with 8 variations of red inspired by 4 cities that influenced and shaped her. From the childhood memories of LA to filming movies in London, each highly pigmented lip stick shade embodies one of Zoë’s favorite cities. The iconic creamy lipstick, Rouge Pur Couture, gets dressed in a feminine yet edgy silver on silver glitter packaging.“
The eight shades of the YSL Zoë Kravitz Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection includes;
- Shade 143 LONDON SKY: a brown red named after the city Zoë shot her latest movie in
- Shade 144 SHOREDITCH WALK: a beige nude lipstick named after the city Zoë shot her latest movie in
- Shade 145 LOST IN MARAIS: a chili red named after the city Zoë got married in
- Shade 146 PARIS STROLL: an orange red named after the city Zoë got married in
- Shade 147 BROOKLYN BABY: a bright red named after the city Zoë lives in
- Shade 148 NYC JUNGLE: a true red named after the city Zoë lives in
- Shade 149 MIDNIGHT LA: a pink red lipstick named after the city Zoë grew up in
- Shade 150 TOPANGA SUNSET: a deep plum lipstick named after the city Zoë grew up in
The YSL Zoë Kravitz Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection is very red focused, with some really beautiful shades of red. I like the grungy, more unique shades like Lost In Marais and Shoreditch Walk, as they’re not shades you typically see in YSL lipstick collections. It is a limited edition collection like the first collection, and is available right now….