YSL have launched the perfect gift set for any lipstick obsessives. The YSL Lip Showroom Lipstick Vault is the most amazing ten piece collection, featuring four of YSL’s lip product formulas in a stunning presentation box. If you’d like to find out more about the YSL Lip Showroom Lipstick Vault, keep on reading…
YSL Lip Showroom Lipstick Vault
The YSL Lip Showroom Lipstick Vault is $250, yet the contents inside the luxurious gift set are worth $375 which is amazing for a higher end beauty brand.
YSL have launched a number of gift sets this year as part of their Dress Me Wild collection, but this set has to be the ultimate set on offer. It appears that all ten products within this set are full size, with their four most popular lipstick formulas.
“The ultimate designer lip wardrobe in a vault of YSL’s best-selling lipsticks. This set includes our most iconic lipsticks in 10 shades and 3 different finishes.“
The products included within the YSL Lip Showroom Lipstick Vault are;
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Satin Lipsticks
- Rouge Pur Couture 01 – Le Rouge (blood red)
- Rouge Pur Couture 66 – Bois De Rose (soft pink nude)
- Rouge Pur Couture 90 – Prime Beige (deep tone beige)
YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stains
- Vinyl Cream 407 – Carmin Session (mauve)
- Vinyl Cream 416 – Psychedelic Chili (chili red)
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick Balms
- Rouge Volupte Shine 44 – Nude Lavalliere (pinkish brown)
- Rouge Volupte Shine 48 – Smoking Plum (juicy plum)
- Rouge Volupte shine 89 – Rose Blazer (plum rose)
YSL Tatouage Couture Velvet Cream Matte Liquid Lipsticks
- Velvet Cream 212 – Rouge Red (red bean)
- Velvet Cream 216 – Nude Emblem (rosewood nude)
I love the mix of shades within this YSL Lip Showroom Lipstick Vault, as they’ve given nudes, pinks, reds and berry tones too. You have long-lasting liquid lipsticks, and balmy shiny lipsticks too, giving you every shade and finish you could possibly want.
It’s obviously a very pricey set, but you’re getting over $125 extra value for the price, which is amazing, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to YSL.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!