If you love the Wishful Yo Glow Scrub, like myself, you’ll be excited to hear about the new Wishful Yo Glow Honey Flower Enzyme Scrub, which is the latest limited edition version.
We’ve seen Wishful launch a Candy Cane version last Christmas, and earlier this year we saw the launch of the Tropical Fruits version, which I loved, and this latest addition sounds amazing!
Wishful Yo Glow Honey Flower Enzyme Scrub
“Wishful Yo Glow Honey Flower Enzyme Scrub is a LIMITED-EDITION, unique scrub that’s the exact same formula as Yo Glow™ (pineapple & papaya enzymes as well as AHA & BHA’s), featuring a new delicious scent of softly sweet honey flower, all wrapped up in special-edition packaging!”
If you’ve never tried the Huda Beauty Wishful Yo Glow before, it’s a 3-in-1 exfoliating enzyme scrub, which works to brighten the skin, evens skintone, giving both instant and long term results.
- Lightweight, milky texture
- Suitable for all skin types
- 3-in-1: An enzyme, acid, & physical exfoliation
- Buffs away dead skin cells
- Creates the perfect makeup base Yo Glow™ Honey Flower Enzyme Scrub
- Papaya Fruit Extract: Known to smooth and increase skin clarity leaving a radiant glow.
- Pineapple Fruit Extract: Helps to gently exfoliate, reduce dark spots and soothe skin.
- BHA & AHAs: Alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids that help to exfoliate dead skin cells, reduce dark spots and even skin texture and complexion.
- Cellulose: A soft, gentle exfoliant that evens skin texture and complexion.
The Wishful Yo Glow Honey Flower Enzyme Scrub is a limited edition online exclusive, and it has a cute honeycomb pattern on the tube, with a little bee. The limited edition designs on the Candy Cane, Tropical Fruits and Honey Flower special editions have all been very cute.
It’s such a great product, which instantly exfoliates the skin, and I love using Yo Glow before applying fuller coverage foundation, as it really helps to smooth and even out any texture beforehand, and I can’t wait to try the new Wishful Yo Glow Honey Flower Enzyme Scrub.
All images belong to Wishful.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!