The Wet n Wild Wild Heart Artistry Palette has been revealed as being the latest launch from Wet n Wild. Wet n Wild launched their SpongeBob SquarePants collaboration back in April, and they’ve been pretty quiet ever since, and this new launch is all about the eyeshadows…
Wet n Wild Wild Heart Artistry Palette
“Let your imagination and creativity run wild with the Wet n Wild Wild Heart Artistry Palette. This 32-pan palette features soft neutral mattes and bold moody shimmers that set the stage for any style, whether you prefer natural with a gleam of color or a true creative work of art.“
The Wet n Wild Wild Heart Artistry Palette features 32 powder eyeshadows in a mixture of finishes and shades, to help you create both neutral and colourful makeup looks. In the stock images, the pans do look very small, but some of the matte shades have cute raised heart designs on them.
- Each vibrant pigment is highly blendable, can be applied both wet and dry, and swatches like a dream
- Whether your style is natural, glamorous, or naturally glamorous, this palette is for you
- This palette is your perfect travel companion, because it includes every color you need to create both natural and extravagant looks
- Experiment with matte and shimmer and matte shades of white, brown, pink, gold, red, yellow, purple, green, blue, grey, and black and find the perfect look for you
- They’re also easy to blend, and can be applied both wet and dry, so you can come up with even more original and creative styles
For $20, the Wet n Wild Wild Heart Artistry Palette does seem expensive, especially compared to the palettes you can get from brands like Revolution. It’ll be interesting to see what swatches look like, as the images don’t do it justice, but if you do fancy checking it out, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Wet n Wild.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!