Wander Beauty have launched a new eyeshadow duo; the Wander Beauty Double Date Eyeshadow Duos, which are inspired by the brand’s Double Date Lip & Cheek Duos. If you’d like to find out about these new eyeshadow duos, keep on reading…
“This perfectly curated duo provides a multitude of looks with effortless application. The cream color primes and adds a wash of color to lids and the satin-shimmer powder adds dimension. Featuring a built-in mirror, this stacked compact gives you a quick and easy eye look when you’re on the go. Applies beautifully with your fingers or a brush.“
- Wink/Bae (holographic purple pearl/ plum amethyst)
- First Kiss/ILYSM (golden champagne/burnt terracotta)
- Smitten/Swoon (warm amber, rich bronze)
Each of the Wander Beauty Double Date Eyeshadow Duos are housed within subtle pink tinted clear acrylic stacks, with the cream shadow in the bottom section of the stack, and the powder shadow in the top section.
- Cream shadow blends effortlessly onto lids delivering buildable coverage and a priming effect
- Shimmering eyeshadow topper adds just the right amount of pop & dimension
- Each formula can be used separately or layered for multiple looks
- Stacked compact and built-in mirror is perfect for fuss-free touch-ups on-the-go
- Vitamin E fights free radicals with antioxidant properties
All three shades of the Wander Beauty Double Date Eyeshadow Duos look so pretty. I think it would be helpful if Wander Beauty included proper swatches on their website, so we could see what the colour payoff is like, rather than smashed on a piece of glass, but the effect is pretty cool, and they’re available right now.