The brand shared a sneak peek of the packaging of the palette, and it looked so colourful and different to their usual packaging designs, so it’s exciting to see the shades inside!
The Viseart Soleil La Plage Etendu Eyeshadow Palette is one of the brand’s twelve pan palettes within a cardboard design cover, which is magnetised. The twelve pans inside the palette can be removed around as they’re magnetic, and is priced at $44.
The packaging of the Viseart Soleil La Plage Etendu Eyeshadow Palette is just beautiful, and so summery. I think it would be impossible to use this palette and not feeling summery and cheered.
The cover depicts a beautiful beach, with seagulls swimming in the sea, colourful parasols lining the beach, palm trees, little boats, and the Viseart logo has been designed to look like the sun in the sky. I love the packaging, and it makes such a fun change to what we normally see from the brand.
Viseart describe their Viseart Soleil La Plage Etendu Eyeshadow Palette as bringing us the beach, with their latest colourful watercolour musings along with their hand-drawn packaging created by our very own “petite” design team.
It appears that the Viseart Soleil La Plage Etendu Eyeshadow Palette features a little repetition from previous palettes, with a “much-loved shade from our Coy palette! Our loyal Coterie will recognize “some” of their desires within Soleil La Plage.”
The shades which feature within the Viseart Soleil La Plage Etendu Eyeshadow Palette are;
- Shade 1: Citronnade- Pale lemon with a matte finish
- Shade 2: Lumiere- Creamy yellow highlight with a deep satin metallic finish
- Shade 3: Cove- Peachy with a satin metallic finish
- Shade 4: Plage- Neutral nectarine matte finish.
- Shade 5: Palmier- Soft yellow gold with a satin metallic finish
- Shade 6: Sea- Soft sea blue with a duochrome finish
- Shade 7: Parasol- Red undertone satin with a duochrome finish
- Shade 8: Sungrown: Goldfinch yellow with notes of red duochrome
- Shade 9: Ananas- Bright mustard yellow in matte finish
- Shade 10: Bronzage- Perfect bronze nectarine with a satin metallic finish
- Shade 11: Raffia- Sandy medium neutral brown with a matte finish
- Shade 12: Driftwood- Warm deep brown with matte finish
I write a lot of posts about palettes, and I have to say, I admire Viseart as a brand. They’ve grown exponentially over the last few years, but they remain a very small team, and stick to what they do best.
You don’t see random launches which don’t make sense, and they listen to all feedback. You also see them replying to almost every social media post people do sharing their products, which let me tell you, is extremely rare for a beauty brand.
When so many brands are photoshopping swatches in their campaigns, Viseart comes across as such an authentic brand, and whilst the Viseart Soleil La Plage Etendu Eyeshadow Palette isn’t a palette I’d purchase myself, I can appreciate it’s a beautiful, summer themed palette.
The watercolour design on the cover is so cute, and I like the colour story with pops of colour amongst very wearable neutrals. It’s the perfect summer palette, and you can find it on their website.