The Viseart Petits Fours Eyeshadow Collection has finally been revealed today by Viseart, after the brand owner shared lots of sneak peeks over the last couple of weeks.
Viseart are known for their beautiful quality, and their palettes are all extremely popular, so I have no doubt that the Viseart Petits Fours Eyeshadow Collection will be no different.
Viseart Petits Fours Eyeshadow Collection
The Viseart Petits Fours Eyeshadow Collection is a brand new eyeshadow palette collection, in a new never-seen-before mini palette format. Usually the Viseart palettes are eight, twelve, thirty or nine pan palettes. However, these brand new mini palette contain four shades.
“Inspired by dainty pastry delicacies, these miniature treats feature mouthwatering-mattes perfectly paired with sparkling sugary shades within four scrumptious eyeshadow quads!“
The Viseart Petits Fours Eyeshadow Collection includes four different beautiful palettes, each of which have tan coloured cardboard, magnetic packaging. These palettes have four x 1.5 gram eyeshadows which are magnetic and can be put in other magnetic Viseart palettes.
Once these palettes launch, they’re going to be $22 each and the brand confirmed they’ve been created to ‘encourage people to treat themselves’ because it’s been a “tough” year.
The first of the Viseart Petits Fours Eyeshadow Collection is the Petits Four Praline Palette which is described as featuring a chic confection of almond caramel and cream shades.
The Praline Palette contains the following shades;
- Sucré – Warm brown with a shimmer finish
- Caramélisé – Warm champagne with a shimmer finish
- Praline – Antiqued gold with a shimmer finish
- Pecan – Sienna brown with a matte finish
Next up is the Viseart Petits Fours Lilas; the creme de la creme of luminous luxe.
The Lilas Palette contains the following shades;
- Fondant – Iced silver rose with a shimmer finish
- Lilas – Light muted mauve with a matte finish
- Tiramisu – Light cool taupe with a matte
- Argentée – Silver with a shimmer finish
The next Viseart Petits Fours Palette is the Framboise Palette with the following shades;
- Crème – Light beige-pink with a matte finish
- Glaçage – Pink champagne with a shimmer finish
- Confiture – Medium pink-red with a shimmer finish
- Framboise – Soft dusty rose with a matte finish
If you love rosy tones, this is the Viseart Petits Fours Framboise Palette which Viseart describe as being a delicately sweet souffle of luscious berries and cream.
Lastly we have the Viseart Petits Four Chocolat Palette with a decadently rich melange of cocoa and honeycomb hues.
Inside the Chocolat Palette there are;
- Café Crème – Terracotta nude with a matte finish
- Pêches – Rose-gold nude with a shimmer finish
- Orange Sanguine – Orange-copper with gold reflectivity
- Ganache – Milk chocolate brown with a matte finish
I personally love all four of the palettes. They’re so cute, and I really like the theme for each of the four quads. My favourite would have to be the Lilas Palette as I’m a sucker for a cool toned palette, but I would use all four as they’re all so wearable.
If you’ve never tried Viseart eyeshadows before, I feel like this collection would be perfect and I’ll update this post once further information is shared.
All images belong to Viseart.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!