Viseart has been converting all of their twelve pan pro palettes (which cost $80 each) into Petites Palettes (which cost $40), and the Viseart Petites Shimmers Paris Nudes Palette is the latest palette to be launched in a new shrunk down size.
As well as the Petites Shimmers Paris Nudes Palette, Viseart has also launched the Petites Shimmers Sultry Muse in the new smaller size too. Whilst the price is half the price of the original palettes, these new Petites Palettes contain a lot less product – understandably.
Viseart Petites Shimmers Paris Nudes Palette
“Create romantically dreamy looks with our exquisite Paris Nudes palette originally created for Paris Fashion Week! This sophisticated ensemble featuring radiant textures in satins, metallics and shimmery hues range from nude and pale peaches, to roses and smoked plum!“
The Viseart Petites Shimmers Paris Nudes Palette has cardboard packaging, in a deep purple color, with twelve mini eyeshadow pans, and a mirror inside the lid. These mini palettes allow you to move the shadow pans around, which is ideal if you own multiple Viseart palettes, as you can create your own custom eyeshadow palette.
The $80 version of this palette contains a huge amount of product, as it’s designed for makeup artists, for 136g of eyeshadow. Whereas the Viseart Petites Shimmers Paris Nudes Palette features 12g.
So there’s a giant difference between the two, but if you’re anything like me, I never finish palettes, so this palette is so much more convenient as it’s less likely to expire before you get a chance to use up all of the shadows.
All of the shades in this palette have a shimmer finish, like the name suggests, and the shades inside the Viseart Petites Shimmers Paris Nudes Palette are;
- Pont des Arts – Soft peachy pink with a soft metallic satin shimmer finish.
- Champs-Elysées – Pale white gold with a metallic shimmer finish.
- Beaux-Arts – Light pale peach with a metallic shimmer finish.
- Alexandre Trois – Light golden nude beige with a metallic shimmer finish.
- Saint-Honoré – Light rosy nude brown with a metallic shimmer finish.
- Orangerie – Warm pale light orange peach with a metallic shimmer finish.
- Marais – Medium copper peach nude with a satin metallic finish.
- Montaigne – Pale neutral gold with a shimmer metallic finish.
- Vendôme – Lilac purple with a shimmer metallic finish.
- Jeu de Paume – pale khaki gold with a shimmer metallic finish.
- Grand-Palais – Smoky medium taupe with a metallic shimmer finish.
- Saint Germain – Smoky grey purple with a shimmer metallic finish.
I’ve always thought the Viseart Paris Nudes Palette was the prettiest of the Pro Palettes, so I’m really happy there’s a now smaller version, and I bet this palette would complement the Petites Mattes Neutral or Petites Mattes Cool Palettes perfectly, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Viseart.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!