Viseart have launched a brand new palette today; the Viseart Minxette Etendu Eyeshadow Palette, which comes only a week after the launch of the Viseart Violette Eyeshadow Palette which launched on the 26th of November. If you love Viseart eyeshadows, you’re going to love this beautiful new palette addition to their range.
Viseart Minxette Etendu Eyeshadow Palette
Not only have we seen Viseart launch the Violette palette recently, they also launched the four palette strong Petits Four Collection too.
The brand is definitely focusing on their new palettes, but hopefully we’ll see some more products from them going forward. Their palettes are amazing, but it’s been a while since we saw something other than palettes from them, like the Spritz Lip Oils.
The new Viseart Minxette Etendu Eyeshadow Palette is part of their new Etendu Collection which is described as being an opportunity to revisit revered favourites from their iconic collection.
They claim to have expanded upon beloved, classic palettes from their archives to provide more tonal colour, more depth, more duochromatic and metallic finishes, more intensity, and more elegance for everyday humans and professional artists alike.
The Viseart Minxette Etendu Eyeshadow Palette is $44, just like the Violette Palette.
“Meet Minxette – the sumptuous seductress from our new Étendu collection! Inspired by the shades in our coveted Theory Minx eyeshadow palette, this foxy femme fatale knows how to turn heads with effortless ease.
Minxette features an extended range of warm mid-tone mattes, sizzling shimmers, and dynamic duochromes that pay homage to the heritage of the original Minx palette. Six velvety matte hues expand the collection with wearable warmth, offering new and essential shades to line, define, and create depth, while six sensual shimmer shadows captivate eyes with irresistible charm!
Our flirtatious Minxette is a vivacious palette capturing the resplendence of late autumn, sashaying her way towards winter and sassing throughout daytime meetings into glorious simmering sunsets.“
Inside the Viseart Minxette Etendu Eyeshadow Palette, there are twelve eyeshadow pans, each containing 1.5 gram magnetized pans and is interchangeable with the Petits Fours Collection for on the go;
- Shade 1: Pêche II – Light beige with a matte finish
- Shade 2: Suede – Warm champagne with a shimmer finish
- Shade 3: Savarin – Warm, mid-tone brown with a matte finish
- Shade 4: Cognac – Terracotta nude with a matte finish
- Shade 5: Sable – Milk chocolate brown with a matte finish
- Shade 6: Ember – Orange copper with a shimmer finish
- Shade 7: Apricot – Golden apricot with a shimmer finish
- Shade 8: Roseus – Soft peach-pink with a satin finish
- Shade 9: Chocolat II – Rich chocolate brown with a matte finish
- Shade 10: Mahogany – Deep plum with a shimmer finish
- Shade 11: Cointreau – Warm copper with a shimmer finish
- Shade 12: Hannah – Antiqued gold with a shimmer finish
I really like that the Viseart Minxette Etendu Eyeshadow Palette has a deep red coloured leopard print theme to the packaging, as it really stands out within their collection.
The Violette Palette has a pretty floral themed design, but I think this leopard print one is my favourite design they’ve created thus far. It’s a stunner of a palette, and I can’t wait to see swatches. I’ll update this post as and when they’re shared.