This palette is a neutral palette, and there’s also the Bijouxette Etendu Palette, which is much more colourful in comparison. If you’d like to find out more about the new Cashmerie Palette, keep on reading…
“Introducing Cashmerie Étendu! Borne from our affection for softness, tranquility, everyday luxe – inspired by our archived Cashmere Theory palette, Cashmerie Ètendu is our refined chic take on coziness this Autumn! This artfully serene and elegant color story is designed to enhance and flatter all eyes, at all times of the day. The palette features twelve shades to mix and match in warm and cool tones, ready for work and play.“
The Viseart Cashmerie Etendu Eyeshadow Palette was designed by artists for artists and connoisseurs, and is said to made for everyone who craves the nuances of a champagne shimmer and the pleasures of a nude satin.
This palette features twelve shades, like the other Etendu Palettes, with purple cardboard packaging and a mirror inside the lid. It’s a beautiful cool toned palette, and is a palette I will definitely be adding to my collection.
The shades inside the Viseart Cashmerie Etendu Eyeshadow Palette include;
- Shade 1: Palest pinky lilac champagne satin metallic.
- Shade 2: Nude beige satin metallic with a shimmer finish.
- Shade 3: Pale vanilla with a matte finish.
- Shade 4: Blushed tan with a satin metallic shimmer finish.
- Shade 5: Metallic satin caramel hue with a duochromatic finish.
- Shade 6: Dusty plum mid tone with a matte finish.
- Shade 7: Sienna mid tone brown with a matte finish.
- Shade 8: Light rose gold with a duochromatic finish.
- Shade 9: Metallic deep burgundy with a duochromatic finish.
- Shade 10: Pale lilac with a satin metallic shimmer finish.
- Shade 11: Pewter with a satin metallic finish.
- Shade 12: Deep espresso brown with a matte finish.
I feel like Viseart have quite a few warm toned palettes in their collection, and this twelve-pan palette looks like an extension of the beautiful Viseart Petits Fours Lilas Palette, which is a palette I love.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!