The Cashmerie Palette is all about the cool toned neutrals, whilst this palette is considerably more colourful. If you’d like to find out more about the new Bijouxette Palette, keep on reading…
“Introducing Bijouxette Étendu! Enter a world of untold riches and opulent splendour this season with our newest and most sumptuous Étendu yet – Bijouxette! Inspired by the now archived Pro palette Bijoux Royale, our new Bijouxette Étendu is a treasure trove of baroque baubles.
This sumptuously rich collection of multifaceted gems will sparkle with joy and refract light on even the darkest winter’s night! In universally flattering hues based on nature’s finest jewels, our Bijouxette Étendu allows you to sparkle like a sapphire, glisten in gold, revel in ruby, and adorn yourself in amethyst!“
The Viseart Bijouxette Etendu Eyeshadow Palette is said to contain iridescent and duochromatic shimmers, with a proprietary formula of shimmers, metallics, satins, and mattes, which are comfortable to wear, effortless to apply, and highly pigmented, giving you sensational, controllable color payoff.
“These shadows are designed to give you full control. Bijouxette Étendu brings the carefree sensuousness of the ’20s withour delightfully playful and effortlessly chic treasure chest of the richest jeweled hues to shake your tailfeather in!“
The shades inside the Viseart Bijouxette Etendu Eyeshadow Palette include;
- Shade 1: Base or midtone beige taupe hue with a matte finish
- Shade 2: Warm wine tone with a matte finish.
- Shade 3: Demi-matte mid tone pumpkin orange with flecks of reflectivity
- Shade 4: Teal metallic duochrome.
- Shade 5: Burnt dark chocolate with a matte finish.
- Shade 6: Antiqued gold with a demi-duochrome metallic finish.
- Shade 7: Warm toffee midtone with a matte finish
- Shade 8: Midtone golden amber with a metallic finish.
- Shade 9: Raspberry with a metallic finish.
- Shade 10: Sapphire blue with a demi-duochromatic metallic finish.
- Shade 11: Majestic green with a metallic finish.
- Shade 12: Midtone purple with a demi-duochromatic metallic finish.
If you like more colourful shadows, I think you’ll love the Viseart Bijouxette Etendu Eyeshadow Palette. I personally prefer the Cashmerie Etendu Palette, but this is definitely a pretty palette, with some interesting finishes too.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!