If you love bright colours, the new Violet Voss Sea You Later Eyeshadow and Pressed Pigment Palette might be right up your street. This palette is very obviously something which was designed to launch in June or July, but due to the global crisis, its launch was pushed back.
It feels like a strange time for Violet Voss to launch a beach themed palette, but brands have a lot of catching up to do.
Violet Voss Sea You Later Eyeshadow and Pressed Pigment Palette
The Violet Voss Sea You Later Eyeshadow and Pressed Pigment Palette is $45 and features twenty eyeshadows in cardboard packaging. This palette has a super bright and colourful design, with an ombré sunset and palm trees. It’s very summery and cute, and fitting for a summer palette.
“This palette offers tropical pops of color fit for a vacation in paradise. Made for seamless blending and layering, the 20 shades in this palette come in a variety of finishes—from ultra-smooth mattes to dazzling, multidimensional foils.“
Violet Voss Sea You Later Eyeshadow and Pressed Pigment Palette Shades
- Beach Sand (matte cream)
- Shoreline (matte apricot)
- Mermaid Tail (metallic lavender)
- Aquamarine (metallic aqua)
- Toodles (bright, matte pink)
- Jellyfish (metallic yellow-gold)
- Scuba Dive (matte cobalt blue)
- BRB (shimmering bronze-sparkle)
- Red Tide (matte red-coral)
- Coral Kiss (soft, matte orange-pink)
- Sea Sparkle (bright, metallic navy blue)
- Wavy Baby (metallic turquoise)
- For Shore (metallic auburn)
- Starfish (metallic peach)
- Dolphin (metallic, smokey blue-purple)
- Staycation (matte seafoam)
- Sail (metallic reddish brown)
- Tropical Storm (satiny deep coral)
- Deep Sea (metallic violet)
- Hasta la vista (matte pine green)
If you love colourful makeup, the Violet Voss Sea You Later Eyeshadow and Pressed Pigment Palette couldn’t be more perfect. The makeup looks promoted alongside the palette look incredible, and they look beautiful eyeshadows just like all of the Violet Voss eyeshadows are.
All images belong to Violet Voss.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!