This particular palette is one of their full-sized, twenty pan palettes, and it’s been a while since we saw Violet Voss launch one of these palettes, and if you love warm tones, you’re going to love this palette.
“The I Rust U Palette was created with universally flattering warm rust neutrals and coordinating hues that complement each other flawlessly. Packed with burnt oranges, golds, coppers, bronzes, cozy browns, and warm terracottas in a variety of finishes from ultra-smooth mattes to dazzling metallics. Achieve all the timeless warm eye looks you desire with 20 highly pigmented shades that layer and blend seamlessly with one another.“
The Violet Voss I Rust U Eyeshadow Palette is $45, like all of the other twenty-pan palettes from Violet Voss. Inside the palette, the powder eyeshadows are said to be universally flattering warm rust neutrals and coordinating hues that complement each other flawlessly.
It’s a cardboard palette, with a mirror inside the lid, and all of the shades are individually named. The shades inside this palette are a warm-toned eyeshadow lover’s dream, with a nice mix of matte, shimmer and metallic shades.
Included within the Violet Voss I Rust U Eyeshadow Palette, are the following shades;
- Boho Rust (matte cream)
- Gilded Glow (metallic light gold)
- Bare to Rust (matte camel)
- The Most Gold (foil true gold)
- Vintage Gold (foil vintage gold)
- Terracotta (matte terracotta)
- Peach Tarnish (metallic peach)
- Bold Sienna (matte sienna)
- Blazing Copper (metallic copper)
- Orange Rust (matte orange rust)
- Trust the Rust (matte brick red)
- Rust the Process (metallic berry)
- Red Brick (matte warm reddish-brown)
- Just Rust Me (foil cranberry)
- Deep Rust (matte deep plum)
- I Rust U (matte dusty terracotta)
- Very Rustic (metallic rustic taupe)
- Warm and Rusty (matte mauve terracotta)
- Burn Copper (metallic muted copper)
- Rust No One (matte deep brown)
There appears to be 11 matte shades, and 9 shimmer shades, and they’re almost all set out in rows of matte and shimmer finishes, except for Vintage Gold which doesn’t follow that pattern. If you’d like to check out the new palette, it’s available right now.