The Victoria Beckham Beauty Future Lash Mascara has been unveiled as being the latest launch from Victoria Beckham Beauty. Victoria’s beauty range was severely lacking a mascara, so it’s the perfect launch to join their existing Lid Lustres, Satin Kajal Liners and Smokey Eye Bricks.
Victoria Beckham Beauty Future Lash Mascara
“Longer, lifted lashes instantly; stronger, silkier lashes over time. Rinses away effortlessly with just warm water. No cotton pads, no remover, no problem.
100% of people agree their lashes looked lifted upon application of Future Lash. Luxury performance, clean beauty.“
The Victoria Beckham Beauty Future Lash Mascara is £26 and is described as being a smudge-free lifting mascara. I’m really surprised by how little product you get with this mascara, as you only get 4.8ml, but no other bloggers are mentioning that.
The mini size of the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Mascara contains 4ml of product and is £12, so it’s crazy you only get 4.8ml for £26. So the value for money isn’t there, but the formula does sound impressive;
- An ultra-black, lengthening and defining mascara that conditions lashes like hair with VB’s proprietary C2 Complex.
- Delivers smudge-free, sweat-proof, long-wear performance that won’t quit. Rinses away effortlessly with just warm water.
- A lustrous and lifted lash look instantly; stronger, silkier lashes over time.
The Victoria Beckham Beauty Future Lash Mascara has a natural bristled brush, with a very slim and narrow brush which the brand describe as being a ‘micro bristle brush’.
- Start by swiping the inner curve of the Micro-Bristle Brush from root to tip to evenly coat lashes for a look that is lifted, fanned, and fluttery.
- Pump up the volume by adding more product with the outer curve of the brush, concentrating on the roots, for added lift and definition.
- The micro bristles emphasize even the tiniest of lashes, from base to tip, corner to corner.
- 100% Removable with Warm Water Exclusive water-activated Instant Release Technology (IRT) allows Future Lash to seamlessly and gently detach from lashes, transforming into tiny water-soluble filaments that rinse away entirely and will not bioaccumulate in the environment.
The Victoria Beckham Beauty Future Lash Mascara is available for purchase right now on the Victoria Beckham Beauty’s website, and will be available from Cult Beauty very soon.