Sheet masks have become insanely popular in the last twelve months or so, and the Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying Recovery Mask is just one of the newest sheet masks to launch.
Vichy are known for their high quality skincare, and they have a range of face masks in a jar, but this is their first ever sheet mask which is really exciting.
Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying Recovery Mask
The Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying Recovery Mask is a single use sheet mask, and is £8 from Lookfantastic. The mask has proven skin barrier efficacy and offers instant hydration that lasts upto 24 hours. Featuring a combination of 89% Vichy Mineralizing Water and natural origin Hyaluronic Acid.
- Instant hydration that lasts up to 24 hours
- Proven results on skin barrier recovery
- Reinforces, revitalises and replumps skin with moisture
The mask is designed to revitalise and replump the skin with moisture, reinforcing the skin’s natural barrier function to help protect against external aggressors.
It can be used an instant recovery solution for your skin whenever it feels stressed, tired or dehydrated.
The mask has a really innovative mixing function, as the mask packet is split into two separate sachets in one. It’s been designed with double-compartment technology to preserve tissue integrity.
You simply open the pack and use when you are ready. Place onto clean, dry skin and leave for 10 minutes, massaging in any excess product into the skin.
Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying Recovery Mask Directions
1. Fold the sachet along the dotted lines on the back of the pack
2. Press the sachet until the seal breaks and lets the formula into the tissue mask compartment
3. Push all the formula through the opening into the tissue mask chamber, making sure the tissue becomes fully soaked
4. Open the sachet and apply mask on a clean face. Remove after 10 minutes and massage any leftover formula into the face, neck and chest.
The Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying Recovery Mask can be used whenever your skin’s feeling particularly dry, or stressed for an instant moisture boost.
I love that one section of the mask sachet is clear so you can see the serum within the packet, and being able to mix the mask yourself feels so unique to the average sheet mask.
You really can’t go wrong when it comes to Vichy skincare, so I can only imagine how lovely this mask is, especially if it’s been kept in the fridge prior to use.
All images belong to Vichy
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!