If you struggle with false lash application, the Velour Lashes Beginner Lash Kit has been created by Velour Lashes to give you everything you need to nail your lash application method. If you’d like to know more about this
“Get your lash on with Velour’s Beginner’s Lash Kit — exclusively available at Ulta. The kit includes 1 pair of Luxe Faux Mink lashes in a new style ”Light & Fluffy”. The lash lasts 20+ wears and is created specifically for beginner lash users or those looking for a simpler application of lashes as a ¿ style.
It’s no trim and comes on a super lightweight cotton band that’s iconic to Velour. The lash application kit also includes Velour’s Clear Lash Adhesive which is latex-free and easy to use. Get everything you need to start in one kit!”
- Velour Lashes Luxe Faux Mink Lashes
- Velour Lashes Mini White Latex Free Lash Adhesive
- Step 1: Apply a thin layer of Velour lash adhesive and wait 30 seconds.
- Step 2: Place the lash along your lash line and adjust as necessary.
- Step 3: Brush lashes upwards to ensure they are blended to perfection.
Velour Lashes false lashes are lovely, and are great quality, but I’ve never tried the Velour Lashes lash adhesive before.
If you’re yet to try either Velour Lashes, or their lash adhesive, or you’re just looking for a starter kit that’ll help you nail false lash application, the Velour Lashes Beginner Lash Kit is a great option, and it’s available right now.