Velour announced the launch of their Lash & Go Eyeliner and Lash Adhesive a few days ago, and today they’ve launched the Velour Fluff ‘n Brow Pencil and Balm. This isn’t a product with a name that rolls off the tongue, is it? In fact, it’s actually called the Velour Fluff ‘n Brow 3-in-1 Brow Pencil and Balm.
Velour Fluff ‘n Brow 3-in-1 Brow Pencil and Balm
I’m really not a fan of wordy product names. They’re just not very memorable and this particular product name doesn’t really sell it to you? Maybe it’s just me.
The Velour Fluff ‘n Brow 3-in-1 Brow Pencil and Balm is currently a Sephora exclusive, where it’s on sale for $25. It’s available in five shades;
- Taupe – for light to golden blonde hair and neutral undertone.
- Auburn – for strawberry blonde to medium red hair and warm undertone.
- Chestnut – for dark red & reddish brown hair and warm undertone.
- Neutral Brown – for light to medium brown hair and warm to neutral undertones.
- Dark Brown – for medium to dark brown hair with neutral undertone.
- Ebony – for very dark brown to black hair with cool undertone.
The Velour Fluff ‘n Brow 3-in-1 Brow Pencil and Balm is said to be a three in one tool that includes a teardrop pencil for definition, tinted brow balm to set and volumise, and a luxe spoolie to finish your feathered brow look.
- Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax: helps to grip hair and hold shape.
- Shea Butter and Avocado Oil: condition skin and brows.
- Tocopherol Acetate (vitamin E): helps protect against environmental stressors.
Velour are marketing this brow tool as allowing you to create a full, feathered look using the tinted balm or use the teardrop pencil to fill and define the brows – with no touch ups needed.
I’m eye rolling a little at the 3 in 1 claims, as they’re counting the spoolie as a tool. All brow pencils come with a spoolie, so it’s nothing special to note like it has been.
It’s essentially a teardrop eyebrow pencil on one side, then a tinted brow gel on the other. It’s called a balm because it contains vitamin e, shea butter and avocado oil.
All images belong to Velour.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!