Urban Decay have launched the Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Major Gems Gift Set as part of their holiday 2020 collection, and it appears that their Christmas collection is themed around their recently launched Stoned Vibes collection. Urban Decay launched their Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette back in August, alongside some eyeliner pencils, lip glosses and a highlighter.
Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Major Gems Gift Set
The Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Major Gems Gift Set is $49, and is set to launch on the 20th of September online and then on the 27th of September instore. If you'd like to find out more, keep on reading…
The Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Major Gems Gift Set features three Urban Decay beauty treats;
- Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Mini Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Full Size Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Full Size 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil in shade Zero
The Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Major Gems Gift Set features the Stoned Vibes Mini Eyeshadow Palette, with six beautiful shades. Five of the shades are shades that don't exist in the full size Stoned Vibes Palette, and one shade does feature in the Palette. The mini palette contains the following eyeshadows shades;
- Seeker (blue shimmer with violet micro-shimmer) NEW SHADE
- Radiate (pink shimmer with iridescent micro-shimmer) NEW SHADE
- Energy (green shimmer with gold shift) NEW SHADE
- Optimist (ivory satin) NEW SHADE
- Attraction (soft pink mauve matte) NEW SHADE
- Third Eye (brown matte) EXISTING SHADE FROM STONED VIBES PALETTE
The Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Major Gems Gift Set comes in a cute brushed gunmetal tin, which you could reuse for makeup storage and it makes this set a great gift idea as it's so nicely presented. In addition to the palette, you also get a full size Primer Potion Eyeshadow Primer and also a full size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, for the perfect eye makeup look.