I have a super exciting exclusive for you today, and it’s the Urban Decay Stay Naked Quickie Concealer.
We’ve already seen a brand new Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette and Mascara launch this week, and now we have a brand new Urban Decay Concealer to get excited about! Keep on reading to find out more about this new and exclusive launch…
Urban Decay Stay Naked Quickie Concealer
It’s been a long time since we saw a new concealer from Urban Decay. The last complexion product from Urban Decay, was their Hydromaniac Foundation which launched towards the end of 2020 – how is it over a year since that launched?!
However, their last concealer was their Stay Naked Correcting Concealer, so it’s well overdue for them to launch something new, and yet again, this launch is part of their Stay Naked collection.
- A long-lasting concealer with a dual-ended applicator for convenient and on-the-go coverage – so you can Tap it. Buff it. and be done for up to 24-hour wear.
- Its waterproof and lightweight formula offers one-swipe full coverage without fading or flaking for a real-skin matte finish makeup look.
- A multi-use concealer and color corrector that helps to minimize the look of dark eye circles, acne blemishes, hypermigmentation, discoloration, and redness.
- Can be worn anywhere – any way. With a moisturizing formula designed for all skin types, whether you have mature skin, dry skin, oily skin, or anything in between (even suitable for sensitive skin).
- Quickie Concealer can:
- Even skin tone, minimize discoloration, minimize spots and blemishes, minimize acne scars, minimize dark eye circles, minimize redness, minimize scars and stretchmarks
“Urban Decay Quickie 24H Multi-Use Hydrating Full Coverage Concealer is a dual ended concealer infused with Vitamin E that gives you all day hydration and a natural skin-like finish.“
AQUA / WATER • UNDECANE • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • TRIDECANE • CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE • HEXYL LAURATE • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • POLYDROXYSTEARIC ACIDANOL • DECTLISTORDIMONOL • HCL Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Cellulose Gum • Ethylhexylglycerin • Silica • Silica Silylates • Acrylonitrile / Methyl Methacrylates / Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer • Trihydroxystearine • Aluminum Hydroxides • Acetylated Glycol Stearate • Isobutane • Tocopherol • Glycine Soy Oil / Soybean Oil • Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed OIL •
We know the new Urban Decay Concealer has a different kind of packaging design to their other concealers, as there’s an applicator within the lid.
With a cylindrical tube, and a chunky large doefoot applicator, but within the cap, there’s a densely packed blending brush for both the application and blending of the concealer.
I’m not the biggest fan of concealers with concealed brushes, as you can’t properly wash the brush, which is important for a product like concealer, to reduce bacteria, but maybe it’ll be easy to wash!?
If you would like to check out the brand new Urban Decay Stay Naked Quickie Concealer, it is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!