Exciting news… Urban Decay have a brand new foundation. The Urban Decay Stay Naked Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator has been revealed as their newest launch, and it sounds like the perfect lightweight, radiant base. Keep on reading to find out more…
The Urban Decay Stay Naked Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator was originally first sneak peeked back in August, alongside the Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette, however we never heard anything else… until now.
The Urban Decay Stay Naked Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator originally launched at QVC, but it sold out very quickly. It’s now going to launch at ULTA right here, where it’s on sale for $29.
“This lightweight formula is packed with nourishing ingredients that leaves skin feeling more hydrated after 24 hours. Buildable, medium coverage, with just enough to look like your real skin, with an added healthy glow that stays fresh and wears for up to 24 hours.
Goes great with all skin types, even oily and is non-comedogenic. Minimizes pores and imperfections with a smooth, blurring effect, while evening skin tone and texture.“
The Urban Decay Stay Naked Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator is the newest addition to the Naked Collection, and the campaign for this new foundation is fronted Normani, and her makeup looks so gorgeous and radiant in all of the promotional imagery.
“Urban Decay Stay Naked Hydromaniac Tinted Glow is a long-wearing tinted glow hydrator with kombucha and marula oil, medium coverage, and a fresh looking glow.
The weightless dewy formula hits you with hydration of a tinted moisturizer, plus the long-lasting, medium coverage. Use fingers to blend it seamlessly for even skin tone.“
The Urban Decay Stay Naked Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator is available in a total of twelve different shades;
- 10 Ultra Fair Neutral
- 20 Fair Neutral
- 30 Light Neutral
- 40 Light Medium Warm
- 41 Light Medium Neutral
- 50 Medium Warm
- 51 Medium Neutral
- 60 Medium Dark Warm
- 70 Dark Warm
- 80 Deep Warm
- 81 Deep Neutral
- 90 Ultra Deep Warm
- 12 Shades
- Features Kombucha and Marula Oil
- Offers medium coverage and a fresh looking glow
- Described as having a weightless dewy formula
- Gives the hydration of a tinted moisturiser
- Long-lasting and medium coverage
- Best applied with fingers for a seamless blend
- Kombucha Filtrate: An antioxidant-rich ingredient that visibly brightens and purifies the skin for a more luminous look.
- Marula Oil: Hydrates, protects, and seals in moisture.
It’s exciting that we’ve finally seen the Urban Decay Stay Naked Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator. It’s always fun whenever there’s a sneak peek of a product, and now we can finally get our hands on this new tinted moisturiser.
- Apply the formula with your fingers and blend outward from the center of your face to build the coverage you desire.
- For extra coverage, add more product and diffuse with a brush. (A little goes a long way.)
- For an extra-sheer glow and added staying power, mix with All Nighter Face Primer (sold separately).
All images belong to Urban Decay.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!