I have a very exciting reveal for you today.. the NEW Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette is launching as the latest addition to the Urban Decay Naked Palette Collection.
I own all of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, so I’m always very happy to see new palettes and this brand new Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette is set to launch at Sephora on the 8th of February via their website, and will be available instore from the 28th of February.
The Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette is described as being a vegan eyeshadow palette with 12 desert-inspired neutral eyeshadows from pale peach and metallic bronze to deep blue green and turquoise shimmer.
Urban Decay have had a lot of cowboy themed names, and the Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette is themed around everything Wild West. It is a little random, but when you consider their cowboy themed eyeshadows, it’s not that random, and I think it’s a great addition to the Naked Collection.
We’ve seen a lot of different packaging designs for the Naked Palettes, but I have to say, the Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette has the best packaging we’ve seen from the brand. It’s a plastic palette instead of being tin or cardboard like previous palettes.
However, the cover has the most amazing, colourful iridescent snake print vibe which fits in with the whole cowboy boots vibe. It looks like it would change colours in different lights, and it’s my favourite packaging design Urban Decay have ever done on an Naked Palette.
“Blaze your own trail with the newest Naked palette featuring a 12-shade lineup of cruelty-free and vegan eyeshadows. From terracotta to deep copper and turquoise green, the shades are inspired by California’s deserts, Joshua trees, and endless skies.
Choose from creamy mattes, metallics, and shimmers that blend seamlessly with the included dual-ended eyeshadow brush. The iconic, velvety Naked formula can be used solo or layered to create endless looks.“
- Use the first six warm eyeshadow shades from the left side of the makeup palette as all-over base colors and transition shades. They look great on their own for natural makeup looks.
- The six darker, cool-toned shades on the right side of the eye palette are ideal for creating depth and dimension for more intense, bold eye-makeup looks.
- Highlight the eye with the metallic and shimmer eyeshadow shades. Bud and Tex are great for adding a pop of color and contrast to nude eyeshadow looks.
The shades in the Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette include:
- Standoff (soft beige matte)
- Spur (pale peach matte)
- Nudie (light warm-brown matte)
- Hold ‘Em (warm bronze creamy metallic)
- Cowboy Rick (warm silver creamy metallic)
- Laredo (taupe matte)
- Bud (soft turquoise shimmer)
- Rustler (deep copper shimmer)
- Ghost Town (terracotta matte)
- Whiskey (rich brown matte)
- Tex (deep blue-green matte)
- Pony Up (cool slate matte).
I am so excited about the launch of the Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette. The two greens might put some off, but if you cover the bright teal, the other shades are very wearable and perfectly fit the cowboy / wild west theme.
I’ve been waiting for Urban Decay to launch a Naked Palette with some greens. I would love to see a Naked Khaki Palette, but this is definitely a palette I need to add to my collection asap. If you’d like to snap up the new palette, it’s available right here.
All images belong to Urban Decay.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!