The Urban Decay Hydromaniac Blush Glow Hydrators have launched today, as part of the Urban Decay Hydromaniac collection, following the launch of the Urban Decay Hydromaniac Skin Tint, which launched back in December 2020. If you love a liquid blush, you’re going to love these new Urban Decay liquid blushers, so keep on reading to find out more…
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Blush Glow Hydrators
“Urban Decay Hydromaniac Dewy Liquid Blush is a vegan blush and cheek tint that delivers a rosy glow and plumps cheeks up for a long-lasting dewy look.“
The Urban Decay Hydromaniac Blush Glow Hydrators are a new range of six liquid blushers, each of which are housed within squeezy plastic tubes. They’re $22 each, and for the price, you get 0.5 oz of product.
The Urban Decay Hydromaniac Blush Glow Hydrators are described as having a glowy finish, which lasts for up to 24 hours on the skin. Featuring a highly-pigmented blendable formula, which is infused with kombucha and marula oil, which is both hydrating and plumping on the skin.
- Say hello to your new favorite long-lasting liquid blush.
- More than just a flush, Hydromaniac Dewy Liquid Blush delivers a rosy glow that plumps cheeks up!
- Infused with kombucha (known to detoxify and nourish skin) and marula oil (known to protect and hydrate), each juicy shade offers 24-hour, long-lasting hydration.
- Easy to apply, our vegan formula is both blendable and buildable.
- Perfect for blush novices or experts, our cheek tint’s 6 daring shades are suited to fit all skin tones, leaving a dewy, flushed look on dark skin, fair skin, and everything in between.
- Our easy application tubes are more hygienic and make applying with your fingers, makeup brush, or blender simple – without wasting any product.
The Urban Decay Hydromaniac Blush Glow Hydrators include the following six shades;
- Wrecked – moody dusty rose
- Drippin’ – cool-toned bubblegum pink
- Unhinged – saucy berry mauve
- Obsessed – warm, vacation-ready coral peach
- Red Flag – hot red orange
- Rebellious – bold & burnt terracotta
It’ll be interesting to see what the liquid blushes look like properly on the skin, as these swatches are obviously done at intensity, so you can’t get a true representation of pigmentation and the finished look on the skin. I think the shades look really pretty, and they’re available right now.
All images belong to Urban Decay.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!