The Urban Decay Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette Collection has launched today, and features four different decades inspired miniature palettes.
Right now, the Urban Decay Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette Collection is only available exclusively at ULTA, but I’d imagine they’ll launch at other Urban Decay stockists very soon. If you’d like to take a look at the Urban Decay Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette Collection, keep on reading…
Urban Decay Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette Collection
The last Urban Decay palette launch was the Stoned Vibes Palette, which launched back in the summer. This week saw the launch of their new Urban Decay Stay Naked Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator, so it’s exciting to see more new Urban Decay launches coming our way.
The Urban Decay Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette Collection consists of four miniature eyeshadow palettes, each of which are themed around a different decade.
The four different palettes within the Urban Decay Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette Collection contain six powder eyeshadows, within cardboard style packaging with a mini mirror inside the lid, and are $25 for each palette.
“Urban Decay Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette is a collection of mini eyeshadow palettes, featuring high-pigment matte, metallic, and shimmer shades inspired by iconic elements from the ’70s to the ’00s.“
- With their velvety texture, the buildable, blendable colors in this mini palette won’t flake or fade, giving you maximum color with minimal fallout
- Use them wet or dry for versatile eye makeup looks that remix your favorite decade
Urban Decay Boogie 70s Eyeshadow Palette
- Disco Diva (ivory shimmer with silver pearls)
- Outlandish (mahogany brown shimmer)
- I Like It (soft terracotta matte)
- Glitter Scene (iridescent pressed glitter)
- Club Hop (light peach shimmer with silver pearls)
- Turn the Beat (black with green, blue, and silver shimmer)
Urban Decay Pop Queen 80s Eyeshadow Palette
- Scrunchie (hot pink matte)
- Superstar (royal blue matte with silver micro-pearls)
- Club Scene (golden yellow with red reflective shimmer)
- Dance it Out (purple shimmer with violet, blue, and silver pearls)
- Like a V (electric violet with blue reflective shimmer)
- Hart – soft light-pink shimmer
Urban Decay 1993 90s Eyeshadow Palette
- Beep Me (white ivory shimmer)
- Seattle (pale sky-blue shimmer with blue micro-pearls)
- *69 (light warm-terracotta matte)
- Collect Call (dark brick-red matte)
- Totally Rad (light pink shimmer with purple micro-pearls)
- Grunge (dark green with olive green shimmer and black undertone)
Urban Decay Soundtrack 00s Eyeshadow Palette
- Throwback (ivory shimmer with gold and silver micro-shimmer)
- Y2K (mauve shimmer with blue reflective shift with green pearls)
- That’s Dope (burnt yellow with red reflective shimmer)
- Ready or Not (red matte with gold pearls)
- Independent (orange matte with gold pearls)
- Baby Hair (black shimmer with silver pearls)
So they are the four palettes within the Urban Decay Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette Collection. I think each of the four palettes represent the decade really well, and the packaging is really cute and fitting for each decade. If you like the look of the Urban Decay Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette Collection, they’re available right now.