ULTA has launched their latest beauty sampler kit, and it’s the ULTA Beauty Prep, Set & Go! 9 Piece Sample Kit, which offers an amazing selection of brands and trial sizes of products to help you prime and set your makeup. Keep on reading to find out more…..
This kit is $29 and contains nine deluxe travel sized products from some really great brands, to give you the opportunity to try products without having to purchase the full size.
I love sets like these as the sizes are always generous enough that you can fully trial the product and decide whether you’d like to purchase the full size or not.
Inside the ULTA Beauty Prep, Set & Go! 9 Piece Sample Kit, you’ll find the following products;
- bareMinerals Prime Time Original Foundation Primer (0.24 oz)
- IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream Hydrating Moisturizer (0.23 oz)
- KVD Beauty Deluxe Mini Lock-It Setting Powder (0.04 oz)
- Lancôme La Base Pro Oil-Free Longwear Makeup Primer (0.16 oz)
- Pür 4-In-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer (0.5 oz)
- Smashbox The Original Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Primer (0.25 oz)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Base Tape Hydrating Primer (0.23 oz)
- Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Glassy Skin Balm (0.16 oz)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (0.50 oz)
This is such a great kit, and I love that it gives you a few different primers for different benefits with a hydrating primer, a blurring primer, and oil-free primer and a smoothing primer.
You also get a couple of moisturisers, a powder, a setting spray and a highlighter with some really impressive brands like Smashbox, KVD Beauty and Urban Decay. It is limited edition, and available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!