ULTA has launched their latest beauty kit, and it’s the ULTA Beauty Keep It Conscious Kit. The last Beauty Finds by ULTA Beauty Kit was their ULTA Beauty Prep, Set & Go! 9-Piece Sample Kit, and this new kit is themed around eco-conscious brands and products, so keep on reading to find out more….
ULTA Beauty Keep It Conscious Kit
The fantastic ULTA Beauty Keep It Conscious Kit is on sale for $40, however the contents inside the kit are worth $150, which is an incredible saving, with more than three times the value.
So, which products are included within the ULTA Beauty Keep It Conscious Kit?
- Basd Body Lotion (1.1 oz)
- Beekman 1802 Milk Drops Probiotic Ceramide Serum (0.5 oz)
- Cover Fx Water Cloud Primer (0.16 oz)
- Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum (0.5 oz)
- Ellis Brooklyn Myth Eau De Parfum (0.05 oz)
- Fekkai Apple Cider Detox Scrub (2.0 oz)
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser (0.5 oz)
- Kinship Self Reflect Probiotic Moisturizing Sunscreen Zinc Oxide SPF 32 (0.26 oz)
- Kopari Natural Deodorant (0.9 oz)
- Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum (0.5 oz)
- Pacifica Stellar Gaze Mascara (0.12 oz)
- Peach & Lily Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream (0.84 oz)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Stay Spray Setting Spray (0.24 oz)
- Tula The Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser (1.0 oz)
- Ulta Beauty Collection Juice Infused Lip Oil (0.15 oz)
With the kit, you get a canvas makeup bag which has a cute tassel zip charm, and there’s 15 beauty treats inside, all of which have clean ingredients, they’re cruelty free, they’re vegan and are sustainable, and you can find the kit right here.
All images belong to ULTA.
Thank you so much @SnoopyCoupon for the news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!