It’s officially beauty advent calendar launch season, and the ULTA Beauty Finds 12 Holiday Must Haves Advent Calendar 2021 has launched today as one of the ULTA advent calendars. Last year, ULTA had two advent calendars, and this calendar launch is part of their Beauty Finds By ULTA Beauty collection.
The ULTA Beauty Finds 12 Holiday Must Haves Advent Calendar 2021 is $30, and usually, ULTA always announces the value of their sets and calendars, but they’ve not mentioned the value of the twelve products within this calendar, which is strange.
We can see there’s some decent sizes include within the calendar though, so it’s guaranteed to be worth a lot more than the $30 price for sure.
“Beauty Finds by ULTA 12 Holiday Must Haves Advent Calendar – kit with 12 beauty must haves.”
So, what’s included within the ULTA Beauty Finds 12 Holiday Must Haves Advent Calendar 2021?
- Keys Soulcare – Skin Transformation Cream (0.21 oz)
- Beekman 1802 – Goat Milk Body Soap (9.0 oz)
- Estee Lauder – Advanced Night Repair (0.23 oz)
- Tula – 24-7 Hydrating Day & Night Cream (0.5 0z)
- Clinique – Take the Day Off Makeup Remover (1.7 oz)
- Kiss – Reddy Or Not imPRESS Color Press-On Manicure
- Kinship – Self Reflect Probiotic Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 32 (0.26 oz)
- Nailtopia – Plant Based, Bio-Sourced, Chip Free Nail Lacquer in Forest Hills (0.41 oz)
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask (0.47 oz)
- MAC – Magic Extension Mascara – Black (0.10 oz)
- LOLI – Date Nut Brulee Nourishing Miracle Balm (0.72 oz)
- Armani – My Way Eau de Parfum (0.04 oz)
It’s such a great calendar, with fragrance, mascara, face mask, nail polish, SPF, false nails, makeup remover, moisturiser, serum, body cleanser and balms.
You also get a nice mix of popular brands, and also some niche brands too, and if you’d like to get your hands on the ULTA beauty advent calendar, it’s available here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!