Budget beauty brand, UCANBE have revealed they've created their first ever influencer collaboration – and it's available right here for purchase.
The UCANBE x Anwen Cellophane Palette was revealed by the UCANBE Instagram account four days ago, and today Anwen posted a video talking about the palette.
If you're unsure who UCANBE are, they're a budget beauty brand that are known for their dupe products.
They have a massive product range, and their products are found on AliExpress, but they do have their own website too.
UCANBE x Anwen Cellophane Palette
In Anwen's video, she mentioned that UCANBE contacted her ages ago about doing a palette and the collaboration has been ‘in the works' for a while, and it got put on the back burner because of the global crisis.
It looks like UCANBE did the UCANBE x Anwen Cellophane Palette reveal on their Instagram without telling Anwen, which is a little unfair as Anwen should have been able to reveal the palette to her followers first.
There isn't a set date for the official launch yet, but it looks like they might have uploaded it to their website already as some have been able to purchase it, but UCANBE are having logistical issues with trying to find a carrier to ship the palette.
I've watched Anwen's videos for a couple of years, so I'm really happy for her that she's been able to collab with a brand and create a palette. The UCANBE x Anwen Cellophane Palette is described as the following;
- An eyeshadow palette provides with 21 bright and bold colours whether everyday looks or party looks, it can meet your needs on any occasion and suited to every skin tone
- Smooth velvety texture with highly pigmented shadows blend easily and spread evenly. You can create limitless possibilities try different styles of eye looks enjoy the simple or brilliant looks. Long lasting and waterproof that you can keep your pretty eye look for a whole day
- 10 velvety mattes soft and bold colours that can match your personality, 9 pressed shimmers and 2 copper glitter colours create the makeup more shimmery, adding gorgeous and glaring eye makeup looks. It would be a good choice for personal use or as a gift
- Light box with big mirror it can be putted in your handbag that is convenient for you to carry. It also can be used by your fingers which may make the eye looks more natural. Laser packaging with fish scale pattern the allochroic and shiny magnetic cover show the fashion design. The luxurious package design and glitter shades bring you the ultimate enjoyment. Cellophane can be applied to many kinds of eye make-up
- Through this luxurious palette with 21 bright shades you can gain different makeup experience from simple natural looks to dramatic and bold looks. The fashionable laser package design is unique both the package and the palette will make you enjoy the makeup
The UCANBE x Anwen Cellophane Palette has now been revealed, and isn't it a beauty? There's so many bright shades, so it won't be for the faint heared, but if you do love colour, and you like a big palette, this 21 pan UCANBE x Anwen Cellophane Palette might be for you. I like that the individual shade names have holographic writing underneath them, it's such a nice touch.