If you’re a fan of the Tower 28 Beauty brand, they’ve just launched the Tower 28 ShineOn Milky Lip Jelly as a new finish of their existing ShineOn Jelly Lip Glosses. The new milky finish features the same formula as the original, except with a pretty milky finish.
Tower 28 ShineOn Milky Lip Jelly
The Tower 28 ShineOne Milky Lip Jelly collection are described as featuring a bestselling, non-sticky, moisturizing gloss formula for soft, shiny lips—now available in shades inspired by alternative milks.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Rich in fatty acids, this oil nourishes and soothes lips.
- Raspberry Seed Oil: A natural antioxidant, this raspberry oil protects lips against damage from free radicals and environmental aggressors.
The Tower 28 ShineOn Milky Lip Jelly is said to be the alternative milk of lip gloss, offering the shine of a lip gloss the comfort of a lip balm, with a pretty wash of milky colour to the lips.
They’ve been formulated with a unique blend of five nourishing oils to soothe and protect lips from drying and peeling for everything you want in a gloss with none of the hang-ups.
The ShineOn Milky Lip Jelly is available in the following shades;
- Oat – semi-sheer, milky peachy pink
- Cashew – semi-sheer, milky rosy brown
- Coconut – semi-sheer, milky mauve pink
- Almond – semi-sheer, milky chocolate
I love the idea that the four shades of the Tower 28 ShineOn Milky Lip Jelly are inspired by different alternative milks. I think all four shades look super pretty, and I’ll about that milky lip gloss effect so I’d like to try a few of these shades once they launch on the 1st of September.