Too Faced have revealed their newest influencer collaboration; the beautiful Too Faced x Mariale Eyeshadow & Cheek Palette. This stunning new palette is a collaboration between Too Faced and Mariale.
Mariale is a Venezuelan internet personality residing in Los Angeles, California. She has 13 million subscribers on just one of her YouTube channels alone. If you'd like to find out more about the Too Faced x Mariale Eyeshadow & Cheek Palette, keep on reading…
Too Faced x Mariale Eyeshadow & Cheek Palette
It's been a while since Too Faced launched an influencer collaboration, so it's really exciting that they're launching one now. This appears to just be a palette, rather than a whole collection but it's a stunning palette nonetheless.
- It'll be available on the ULTA website for purchase from the 20th of September
- It'll be available in ULTA stores for purchase from the 20th of September
“Own your Amor Caliente with this spicy, limited-edition palette developed with superstar beauty influencer and Too Faced BFF Mariale.
Fluorescent matte pink, orange, and red, plus modern, wearable mattes and shimmers in a bold formula make it easy to create Mariale’s signature fun, fabulous looks that push boundaries and inspire you to take over the world.“
“Too Faced Amor Caliente Eyeshadow & Cheek Palette is a spicy, limited-edition eye shadow and pigment palette developed with superstar beauty influencer and Too Faced BFF, Mariale.“
Beautiful range of Mariale's favorite sexy colors that create your own Amore Caliente:
- Mattes and shimmers create gorgeous wearable looks that are perfect for everyday to going out
- Bold and playful colors push the boundaries with creativity and artistry
The Too Faced x Mariale Eyeshadow & Cheek Palette is particularly special because it's not just an eyeshadow palette. 11 of the 12 shades are eyeshadows, but the shade “Amorcito” is an exclusive pressed pigment designed to be used on the cheeks only.
- Authentic collaboration based on real friendship, a passion for sexy color, and a life full of fun creativity
- All shade names were inspired on the most important things in Mariale's life… a palette that's truly full of amor, just for you!
- Step 1: Prime the eyelid with a pea size amount of Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer starting from the lash line up to the brow bone using a clean fingertip or a flat shadow brush.
- Step 2: Brighten and neutralize the lid with a matte base shade “Love Me” or “Frenchie” for tan-rich skin tones. Apply all over the lid with a larger shader brush.
- Step 3: Define the crease using any matte shade with a fluffy blender brush. Starting from the outer corner sweeping across the crease bone. Repeat this motion until you reach your desired color payoff. Tip: If you are wondering if your eyeshadow is blended enough, most likely you have to keep on blending, babe!
- Step 4: Apply a shimmer shade on the eyelid using a clean fingertip or a small shader brush with a pressing technique to deliver the richest shimmer payoff.
- Step 5 (optional): Add depth to the eye with applying a layer of eyeshadow to the lower lash line using a smudger brush. Start from the outer corner sweeping to the inner corner for a more open and balanced eye look
Too Faced x Mariale Eyeshadow & Cheek Palette Shades
- Hot & Spicy
- Santa Monica
- Love Me
Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone, Silica, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Dimyristate, Poloxamer 338, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
The Too Faced x Mariale Eyeshadow & Cheek Palette is such a beautiful, warm toned palette in such pretty pink packaging. I love the almost neon sign effect on the front cover, and I really like that they've included a blush shade which you could obviously use on the eyes too. If you like the look of the new Too Faced x Mariale Eyeshadow & Cheek Palette, it's available right here.