The Too Faced That’s My Jam Eye Shadow Palette has launched today as part of four brand new miniature palettes, in an On-The-Fly palette collection. In addition to the Too Faced That’s My Jam Eye Shadow Palette, there’s also the Too Faced Let’s Play Eyeshadow Palette too.
Too Faced That’s My Jam Eye Shadow Palette
All four of these new palettes are miniature in size, and are $29 each with eight powder eyeshadows inside a cute, tin style packaging just like their Salted Caramel Palette within their holiday collection.
This Too Faced That’s My Jam Eye Shadow Palette was created by Jerrod Blandino, and he was inspired by the cool, juicy colour of real, juicy blueberries. On the lid of the palette, there’s a record player, with a slice of bread with jelly / jam splatted on the record player.
“Don’t be jelly, this palette of sexy cool shades is inspired by fresh picked berries and will have you saying, “Oh hot damn, that’s my jam!”“
- Grape Soda (light-greyed lavender matte)
- Pick-Up Limes (multi-dimensional green/blue shimmer)
- Jam Session (vivid-magenta metallic)
- Violet Femmes (purple w/ blue metallic)
- Toast (burnt-orange brown matte)
- Jam On It (deep-burgundy matte)
- Spread It (light peachy-pink matte)
- We Be Jammin (peach-pink w/ gold shimmer)
- Rich, high-pigment shadows offer true color payoff
- Silky-smooth formula blends effortlessly
- Smells like bubble gum!
- 8 exclusive multi-finish shades
I just love the colour story inside this Too Faced That’s My Jam Eye Shadow Palette. It looks like the palette features matte, shimmers and duochrome finishes too.
It’s a pretty palette, with some pops of colour, and I feel like it’s different to the average Too Faced palette launch. It’s available from both Sephora and Too Faced, for $27 like their other eight pan tin style palettes.