It’s been a year since the Born This Way Nude Palette launched, so it’s definitely time for a brand new nude palette from Too Faced.
“These sensual shades were formulated to feel smooth and buttery against your skin while they deliver high-impact seductive color for looks that range from bare-ly there to paw-sitively sexy.
The palette includes 14 warm and sensual neutral tones to create endlessly sexy, natural looks, and the shades offer one-swipe payoff for easy application. It also smells like honey graham crackers.”
The Too Faced Teddy Bare It All Eye Shadow Palette looks to have a gold, matte tin-style packaging design, with the same raised 3D teddy bear on the lid.
Inside the palette, there are fourteen shadows, in a mixture of matte, shimmer, satin, marble and cream finish shadows. Two of the matte shades have larger pans than the others, and have a cute teddy bear embossed into the powder.
Inside the Too Faced Teddy Bare It All Eye Shadow Palette, there are the following shades;
- The Snuggle Is Real (light peachy-taupe matte)
- Sharing Is Caring (medium terracotta-rose matte)
- Pot of Honey (shimmering golden-bronze metallic)
- Press Paws (rich medium-brown metallic)
- Fur Real (champagne, gold- and purple-speckled metallic)
- Teddy Bear (light yellow-brown matte)
- EmBAREassed (medium peachy-pink matte)
- Lace Teddy (maroon, white- and gold-speckled metallic)
- Boop (deep plum-brown matte)
- Bare It All (warm-alabaster matte)
- Mama Bear (warm light-brown matte)
- Gild A Bare (peachy-pink w/ pink-sparkles matte with sparkles)
- Fuzzy Wuzzy (deep red-brown matte)
- Stuffed (rich medium-brown matte)
The Too Faced Teddy Bare It All Eye Shadow Palette is such a stunning palette. It looks like it’s more of a matte heavy palette, with some really pretty, multi-dimensional shades.
I love Too Faced eyeshadow palettes, and I will 100% be purchasing this palette once it officially launched, as it’s beautiful, and it’s available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!