Too Faced have previewed some products from their spring collection, which includes the Too Faced Peach Bloom Color Blossoming Lip & Cheek Tint, a range of Killer Eyeliners, some Mini Palettes and a pretty lip balm collection. If you’d like to find out all about the beautiful new lip and cheek tints from Too Faced, keep on reading…
“Give your cheeks a fresh glow with this color adapting, lighter-than-air gel blush that blossoms based on your unique body chemistry to create a custom flush of color.
Enriched with Manuka honey and marshmallow extract, this nourishing formula glides on for a subtle stained glass skin effect. Sheer blossoming blush that adjusts to your own pH.“
The Too Faced Peach Bloom Color Blossoming Lip & Cheek Tint can be used for both the cheeks, and the lips to add a hint of colour. Each of the shades is said to have pH technology, meaning the shade alters depending on your skin’s chemistry.
Directions – Cheeks
- Apply one to three dots of Peach Bloom Tint onto apples of cheeks, and blend with clean fingertips or sponge using a light pressing technique.
- Layer for color intensity.
Directions – Lips
- Apply Peach Bloom Lip & Cheek Tint directly on clean lips with the doe-foot applicator.
- Press lips together for a natural lip tint.
Peach Glow – bright coral pink
Strawberry Glow – pink raspberry
Guava Glow – bright candy pink
Grape Pop Glow – berry
- Stain-effect gel blush
- Naturally flushed, glossy finish
- Easy to blend
- Doesn’t disturb makeup
- Non-sticky formula
- Pigments react to skin’s pH for a unique result
- Perfectly suited for every complexion
- Provides a “glass-like” skin result
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
The Too Faced Peach Bloom Color Blossoming Lip & Cheek Tint is available in four different shades, and each of the tubes have a rounded doefoot applicator for application on the cheeks and lips.
They’re $25 each, and are an extension of their super popular Peach collection. These look perfect for Spring, and are unlike anything in the Too Faced product range.