Too Faced has surprised us all with the launch of the Too Faced Melted Chocolate Matte Liquid Eyeshadow collection which appeared on the website overnight. They are now available on Sephora and Cult Beauty, and they look amazing, especially if you love liquid eyeshadows
Too Faced Melted Chocolate Matte Liquid Eyeshadow
The Too Faced Melted Chocolate Matte Liquid Eyeshadow collection consists of eight different liquid eyeshadows, all of which have a matte formulation.
Described as having a 2 in 1 whipped formula, that delivers rich, intense chocolate-scented matte in colour centric cocoa tones.
They can be worn alone for an airbrushed finish to the eyelids, or as a pigmented primer that locks down for 24 hour crease-proof, waterproof wear.
- Blendable, whipped texture
- Longwearing for 12 hours
- Crease-proof for 24 hours
- Gives an airbrushed finish
- 2-in-1 primer and shadow formula (No primer needed!)
- Intensely pigmented
- Cruelty Free
The Too Faced Melted Chocolate Matte Liquid Eyeshadow include the following eight shades;
- Cocoa Cream – soft beige yellow
- Chocolate Malt – beige brown with neutral pink tone
- Tirami-sue Me – soft dusty plum brown
- Chocolate Bunny – soft neutral chestnut brown
- Amaretto – neutral rosy brown
- Chocolate Wine – plum
- Warm & Fudgy – neutral warm chocolate brown
- Chocolate Chai – warm red brown
The packaging of the tubes is very similar to the packaging of their Damn Girl Mascara, with the same angular faceted tube. Each of the tubes is coloured to reflect the shade inside the tube, and they have twist off lids that contain a doefoot applicator.
There’s a really great mix of shades, and I love that they’re all matte. It used to all be about the glitter and shimmer when it came to liquid eyeshadows, but brands like Glossier and now Too Faced have delivered on the matte finish formulations.
My favourite shades would have to be Warm & Fudgy, and Chocolate Chai, but all eight Too Faced Melted Chocolate Matte Liquid Eyeshadow shades look amazing.