Too Faced never do anything by halves, and the Too Faced Let’s Play Eyeshadow Palette is one of four new eyeshadow palettes the brand has launched today. If you’d like to find out all about the new Too Faced Let’s Play Eyeshadow Palette, keep on reading…
Too Faced Let’s Play Eyeshadow Palette
It does feel like a strange time to drop them, when it’s Black Friday and everything is themed around Thanksgiving and the holidays, but if you’re holidayed out, these new palettes might make a nice change.
I love Too Faced Eyeshadow Palettes, and I bought the Salted Caramel Mini Palette this Christmas, so I’m excited to see four new palettes in the same format. Each of the four palettes are housed within cute, tin packaging, and the Too Faced Let’s Play Eyeshadow Palette is themed around gaming.
“Level-up for sexy playtime with this palette of fully-charged shades that are so playful, you’ll be saying, “Game on!”8 well eye shadow palette.“
- Multi-Player (silvered rosy-mauve metallic)
- 1 Up (peachy-orange matte)
- Secret Level (iridescent champagne metallic)
- Don’t Play Me (bubblegum-pink matte)
- Fangirl (deep-pink metallic)
- Cheat Code (deep-plum matte)
- Joystick (pearl-pink shimmer)
- Easter Egg (pink-cream matte)
- 8 exclusive multi-finish shades
- Rich, high-pigment shadows offer true color payoff
- Silky-smooth formula blends effortlessly
- Smells like bubble gum!
The Too Faced Let’s Play Eyeshadow Palette is $27 and contains eight powder eyeshadows. This palette is said to be a theme which Jerrod Blandino created, after being inspired by ‘fun loving girl gamers’.
I do think mentioning ‘girl gamers’ might upset a few people, as it’s not particularly inclusive, but the games console design of the tin packaging is adorable, and the palette has a cute colour story. It’s just exclusive to Too Faced’s website, ULTA and Sephora right now, but it should be available from other stockists very soon.