Too Faced surprised us all with four new mini palettes today; the Too Faced Kitty Likes To Scratch Eyeshadow Palette, Too Faced That’s My Jam Eye Shadow Palette, Too Faced Let’s Play Eyeshadow Palette and the Too Faced Light My Fire Eyeshadow Palette. They’re all miniature eight pan palettes, each with a different colour story and adorable packaging design.
Too Faced Kitty Likes To Scratch Eyeshadow Palette
All four of these new palettes are compact and mini. They’re $27 each with eight powder eyeshadows inside a cute, tin style packaging just like their cute Salted Caramel Palette within their holiday collection.
This Too Faced Kitty Likes To Scratch Eyeshadow Palette was created by Jerrod Blandino, and he was inspired by fun 80s glam brands. The lid features a leopard print design, with some scratch marks behind the palette’s name branding.
“Pretty kitty purrs all night with this feline-inspired palette of purrrrfect neutrals that are so naturally sexy, they’ll have you saying “ME-WOW!”“
- 8 exclusive multi-finish shades
- Rich, high-pigment shadows offer true color payoff
- Silky-smooth formula blends effortlessly
- Smells like a Tequila Sunrise! (citrus)
- Heavy Metal (shifting pink-gold shimmer)
- Groupie (peachy-rose metallic)
- Rock of Ages (rusty-red metallic)
- Backstage Pass (light-brown matte)
- Hair Band (brown matte w/ gold sparkles)
- Power Ballad (deep-black matte)
- Pet Me (warm off-white matte)
- Me-Wow! (neutral-brown metallic)
The Too Faced Kitty Likes To Scratch Eyeshadow Palette has a warm toned theme, and the shades give me Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam vibes, with a couple of duochrome finishes thrown into the mix. If you love a good neutral palette, I think you’ll really enjoy this palette in the collection.