I have a few exciting Too Faced launches to share with you today, including the Too Faced Killer Liner 36 Hour Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in an amazing eleven different shades!
Too Faced launched the Too Faced Killer Kajal 12 Hour Longwear Liner back in August, which is a retractable eyeliner, however the Too Faced Killer Liner 36 Hour Waterproof Gel Eyeliner is a conventional eyeliner pencil.
The Too Faced Killer Liner 36 Hour Waterproof Gel Eyeliner is $19 and is described as being a gel formula eyeliner pencil. Too Faced have had eyeliner pencils before like the Perfect Eyes Pencils, but nothing that has really rivalled the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencils, but these new liners look very promising.
“This easy-to-use gel eyeliner glides smoothly for easy application and doesn’t dry down instantly, allowing play time to smoke out the liner. Along with being long-wearing and waterproof, this eyeliner is transfer resistant and non-flaking.“
- Gel eyeliner pencil
- 36-hour wear
- Transfer resistant
- Killer Sapphire & Killer Queen are not meant for use on the waterlines
The Too Faced Killer Liner 36 Hour Waterproof Gel Eyeliner is available in the following shades;
- Killer Black – intense black
- Killer Espresso – black brown
- Killer Chocolate – rich mahogany brown
- Killer Caramel – midtone warm brown
- Killer Gingerbread – rustic spiced orange
- Killer Queen – deep plum
- Killer Sapphire – navy blue
- Killer Turquoise – electric turquoise
- Killer Camo – light olive green
- Killer Cashmere – cream nude
- Killer Storm – gray
- Step 1: Start at the inner corner of the eye placing eyeliner pencil as close as possible to the lash line.
- Step 2: Glide Killer Liner across lash line for a precise line, or smudge for a smokier look.
- Tight line: Bridge the gap between skin and lashes by “tight lining” the upper lash line. Look down into a mirror and place Killer Liner on the waterline, gliding across from the inner to outer corner, blending the creamy eyeliner between the lashes.
The Too Faced Killer Liner 36 Hour Waterproof Gel Eyeliner has a matte formulation, with a pretty pink coloured pencil, and colour coded caps on the end of the pencils, so you can easily tell them apart.
There’s such a great range of shades, and I particularly like the look of Killer Camo and Killer Storm, and they’re $19 each right here.
All images belong to Too Faced.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!