Too Faced is launching a fun, summer-themed eyeshadow palette. The Too Faced Italian Spritz Lake Como Cocktail Inspired Eyeshadow Palette is a super summery eyeshadow palette, inspired by Lake Como in Northern Italy.
It’s always exciting whenever Too Faced launches one of their tin-style eyeshadow palettes. They’ve done a couple of cardboard palettes lately, which have been a bit lackluster, but this new palette is a beauty. Keep on reading for the low-down.
Too Faced Italian Spritz Lake Como Cocktail Inspired Eyeshadow Palette
“Transport yourself to Lake Como, Italy (without the airfare) with this sparkling fresh eye shadow palette inspired by our favorite summer cocktail!“
The Too Faced Italian Spritz Lake Como Cocktail Inspired Eyeshadow Palette is an eighteen-pan eyeshadow palette, within a tin compact, and a mirror inside the lid.
Too Faced’s inspiration for this palette is Lake Como, and cocktails. I’ve been to Lake Como, and it’s breathtakingly beautiful, and I think Too Faced have nailed it with the color story of this palette. It’s just perfect, as are the shade names.
For the outside of the tin, it’s pastel blue, pastel pink, orange and a cocktail glass, which very much looks like an Aperol Spritz, looking at the color and style of the glass – plus it’s an Italian themed palette.
- 18 Sparkling Shades
- Smells like summer spritz
- Pressed powders
- Matte, metallic, shimmer and special effect finishes
- Classic Too Faced tin palette design
- Integrated mirror for easy on-the-go application
Inside the Too Faced Italian Spritz Lake Como Cocktail Inspired Eyeshadow Palette, we have eighteen shades inspired by Italy, Lake Como and cocktails, and the shade names are;
- Holy Cannoli – Light Salmon Pink Matte
- Ciao, Bellini – Soft peachy orange gold shimmer metallic
- When In Rome… – Watermelon pink matte
- Take Me To Church – Soft rose gold metallic
- Feelin’ Saucy – Terracotta matte
- Lake Como – Sky blue and silver shimmer
- Toasted In Tuscany – Soft brown matte
- Cin Cin! – Warm bronze metallic
- Spritz & Glitz – Purple, pink and blue shimmer
- Spaghetti About It – Burnt orange brown matte
- Grappa Don’t Peach – Vibrant gold metallic
- Espresso Yourself – Cool red brown matte
- Lake & Bake – Midnight blue metallic
- Capri Fun – Muted pumpkin rust matte
- Mamma Mia! – Purple wine matte
- Como After Dark – Smokey gunmetal with pearl swirl effect metallic
- Impasta-ble – Medium light yellow brown matte
- Gelat-Ohh! – Warm cream matte
How adorable are those shade names? It’s like Too Faced has suddenly found their old magic again?! There’s something Too Faced 2016 about this palette, and I love it.
It’s such a fun, summery palette, and the theme is just perfect, especially with the shade names. It’ll be interesting to see what else launches in this collection, and it’ll be available right here.
All images belong to Too Faced. Edits by Makeup Muddle.
Thank you to @SnoopyCoupon for the beauty news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!