All of the Too Faced Christmas sets this year feature and adorable animal theme, and the Too Faced Enchanted Dreams Collection has launched today exclusively at HSN. If you’d like to find out more about the Too Faced Enchanted Dreams Collection, keep on reading….
Too Faced Enchanted Dreams Collection
The Too Faced Enchanted Dreams Collection is $49 on special offer at HSN, and it’s also available on 3 FlexPay for $16.33 too. The value of the products within this set is $129, and once the special offer period is over, it will go back up to $59.
This set is particularly special as it contains two beautiful pastel pink makeup brushes, with golden ferrules, an amazing eye and cheek palette, as well as a mini lip plumping lip gloss and mascara too.
The Too Faced Enchanted Dreams Collection includes;
- Too Faced Powder Brush
- Too Faced Dual-Ended Eyeshadow Brush
- Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Lip Gloss
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Too Faced Eye and Cheek Palette
I love the palette so much, it contains two powder blushes; Pink Poinsetta and Santa Baby. Then the eyeshadows are;
- 1st Day of Christmas is a BEIGE Matte shade.
- Cookie Dough is a BROWN Matte shade.
- Wrapping Paper is a PINK Matte shade.
- Scrooge is a BEIGE Matte shade.
- Caroling is a BEIGE Matte shade.
- Cool Yule is a BEIGE Metallic shade.
- Comin’ to Town is a PINK Metallic shade.
- Cranberry Sauce is a RED Matte shade.
- Cheers! is a PINK Metallic shade.
- No Peeking is a PINK Matte shade.
- Most Wonderful Time is a BEIGE Metallic shade.
- Chestnut is a BROWN Matte shade.
All images belong to Too Faced.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!