Too Faced has dropped a whole new brow collection, including the Too Faced Brow Wig Brush On Hair Fluffy Brow Gel as well two brow pencils.
The above photo of the Too Faced Brow Wig Brush On Hair Fluffy Brow Gel, was initially sneak-peeked by the co-founder of the brand; Jerrod Blandino on his Instagram page, and it did initially weird me out.
I don’t know if you’ve seen them, but there are some creepy products which feature a pot of gel containing lots of loose brow hairs (like this one) and you apply them to your brows, so the fake hairs make your brows look fuller.
So, I thought the Too Faced Brow Wig Brush On Hair Fluffy Brow Gel was potentially something similar, especially with a name like ‘Brow Wig’, but it absolutely isn’t thankfully…
“This brow gel grabs onto both skin and hair to fill in gaps and add density and lushness to using cutting-edge technology combined with rich pigments. It also adds natural-looking color and amazing volume to sparse, patchy, and untamed brows.“
Inside the tube, the product has a typical brow gel type wand, with a small, tapered wand with natural bristles to help you coat the brows evenly, whilst helping to separate the brow hairs for a more natural look.
- Brush onto brows, starting from the front of the brow in an upward motion.
- Then, brush hairs to the side, starting from the arch to the tail to lay hairs flat.
- To fill in the eyebrow’s sparse areas, use the tip of the brush applicator to apply directly onto the skin and then blend through the brow for natural-looking brow hairs.
The Too Faced Brow Wig Brush On Hair Fluffy Brow Gel is only available in four shades which is pretty poor for a brow range, especially compared to other similarly priced brands like Benefit and Urban Decay, both of which have considerably better shade ranges.
The four shades are;
- Natural Blonde – blonde with golden undertones
- Taupe – light-medium ash blonde
- Medium Brown – medium brown with neutral undertones
- Dark Brown – medium-dark brown
I’m not sure why this tinted brow gel is called Brow Wig, it’s a really strange name. It says it’s ‘brush on hair’ but the description has zero claims of the formula containing hairs or fibers like say the Benefit Gimme Brow?
I’m interested to read reviews as I’m torn on this one, but if you fancy checking it out, it’s available right here…