The Too Faced Better Than Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette has launched as part of the Too Faced Better Than Chocolate Collection, which has also launched alongside a brand new Too Faced Born This Way Concealer too.
The Too Faced Better Than Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette is just one of the products in the upcoming collection. There’s also going to be a range of Bold Cocoa Cream Lipsticks, which have been formulated with delicious raspberry and white chocolate scents.
There’s also the Too Faced Better Than Sex Eyeliner, which will be a brand new chocolate brown shade, after the original being only available in black. Then there’s the Chocolate Soleil Natural Chocolate Bronzer, which is marketed as being the first-ever clean makeup formulation for Too Faced, and it’s designed to leave you with a brown sugar, sunkissed glow.
If you love the Too Faced Lip Injection Maximum Plump Lip Glosses, you’re in luck. This collection also features a sparkly brown nude shade, in the name Chocolate.
The star of the collection, though, is most definitely the Too Faced Better Than Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette. It’s one of the brand’s iconic tin-style chocolate bar palettes, featuring eighteen buttery, pigmented shadows.
“Velvety mattes, sugary shimmers, and melted metallics all work together in countless combinations to create the most naturally decadent looks you’ve ever experienced. The silky-smooth formula blends effortlessly and rich, high-pigment shadows offer true color payoff. The palette smells like molten chocolate cake.“
Inside the Too Faced Better Than Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette, there are a mix of shimmer, metallic and matte shades. The palette has the same chocolate bar tin like the rest of the tin-style palettes from Too Faced, and the shadows inside this palette are scented to smell like molten chocolate cake, which sounds beyond delicious.
The shades inside the Too Faced Better Than Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette are;
- Milk It (white with pink champagne pearl)
- Buttercream (light tan), Gold Digger (yellow gold)
- Skinny Dipped (metallic brown with red glitter)
- Ooey Gooey (champagne nude with pink glitter)
- Midnight Snack (deep midnight plum)
- Reality Check (shimmering brown with red and gold glitter)
- Bitter Half (rich red brown)
- I’m the Dessert (rosy copper with pink/purple and gold glitter)
- Sugar Rush (shifting lilac purple)
- Cake My Day (rich medium brown)
- Bite Me (light taupe)
- Lick the Bowl (mid-tone brown)
- Bless Your Tarte (blue with shifting purple pearl)
- Nice Buns (taupe brown)
- What the Fudge? (maroon brown with tone-on-tone and gold glitter)
- Brownie Points (deep dark brown)
- Sexts & Candy (camo green with pink pearl)
In terms of color story, the Too Faced Better Than Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette is a straight-up neutral palette; it is a chocolate themed collection after all. but there’s a pop of teal, lilac and gold. It’s a beautiful palette, and is available right now.
Thank you @snoopycoupon for the news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!