TonyMoly are a K Beauty cosmetics brand established in 2006 with the support of Tae Sung Industry. The name TonyMoly means “putting style into packaging”. The TonyMoly Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum is their newest launch, and it has one of the cutest packaging designs I've ever seen for an eye serum!
TonyMoly Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum
The TonyMoly Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum is infused with Hyaluronic Acid, Sea Water and Plankton. The Cooling Algae Eye Serum de-puffs and improves skin’s elasticity, and features a gel-type texture. This daily eye serum delivers marine nutrition deep into the skin without leaving a sticky, tacky finish. Perfect to use on all skin types.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Deeply moisturizes and plumps by drawing water to the skin to prevent moisture loss.
- Plankton Extract – Deeply moisturizes and restores skin.
- Sea Water – Soothes and helps skin retain moisture.
- After cleansing and toning, gently align masks under each eye.
- Wear for 10-20 minutes. Gently pat remaining essence into under eye.
- Follow with the remaining steps of your skincare routine.
The TonyMoly Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum is $22 and is the third addition to the Moisture Boost collection with the Moisture Boost Gel To Water Morning Cleanser and Moisture Boost Cooling Hydrogel Eye Patches. All three products have a cute whale theme, and TonyMoly are known for their adorable packaging but this Eye Serum has to be the cutest product packaging to date.
The serum is in a little white pot, but the lid of the pot is the shape of a whale with water splashing out it blowhole. The packaging may be super gimmicky, but the formula sounds great too, and will be available from all TonyMoly stockists very soon.