If you like a little beauty splurge, the Tom Ford Glow Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 has just launched at Beautylish and Saks (where it’s cheaper) it sounds like a really lovely summer base.
It was only a couple of months ago that they launched their Shade and Illuminate Foundation, so it’s interesting they’d launch yet another base product so soon.
Tom Ford Glow Tinted Moisturizer SPF15
So what is the Tom Ford Glow Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 and what are the claims?
“Sun-kissed bronze or lucent bright, radiant skin with a hint of daring color has a powerful simplicity that is effortlessly stunning.” — TOM FORD
Described as being a vegan tinted moisturiser that delivers a sheer hint of complexion-correcting color. Glow Tinted Moisturizer evens out skin tone and diffuses the look of the signs of aging while creating a fresh, flawless canvas.
- Infused with hyaluronic acid and jojoba oils for weightless hydration and smoother, firmer-feeling skin
- Sheer, color-correcting formula improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and lines and wrinkles
- SPF 15 and antioxidants help to protect and repair skin from the harmful effects of UV damage and environmental stressors
The Tom Ford Glow Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 is $70 and is available in a total of ten different shades;
- 1.4 Bone – sheer fair with a radiant finish
- 4.0 Fawn – sheer light with a radiant finish
- 5.5 Bisque – sheer light medium with a radiant finish
- 5.7 Dune – sheer warm medium with a radiant finish
- 6.2 Cool Dune – sheer cool medium with a radiant finish
- 7.0 Tawny – sheer medium dark with a radiant finish
- 9.5 Warm Almond – sheer dark with a radiant finish
- 11.0 Dusk – sheer deep with a radiant finish
- 11.5 Warm Nutmeg – sheer warm deep with a radiant finish
- 12.0 Macassar – sheer very deep with a radiant finish
For a Tom Ford base product, the Tom Ford Glow Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 doesn’t have the most luxe of packaging compared to their typical packaging styles. However, it is a tinted moisturiser and most tinted moisturisers come in a squeezy plastic tube format.
Although you do get 50ml of product for your money, which is great as their foundations are 30ml, so you are getting a little more product which I guess is because it delivers a sheerer coverage.
BUY HERE: John Lewis / Space NK / Selfridges / Saks / Beautylish
All images belong to Tom Ford.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!