Are you still looking for the perfect gift for the man in your life? The Mankind Award Winners Collection 2020 is the ultimate gift, and it offers incredible value for money too. If you’d like to find out more, keep on reading…
The Mankind Award Winners Collection 2020
“Say hello to The Mankind Award Winners Collection! Specially designed to provide everything you need to create an outstanding grooming routine, the 2020 collection features brands such as Avant, ESPA, Elemis, and Christophe Robin.
This year’s collection is complete with 12 full-sized premium products, worth over £370, covering every aspect of male grooming from cleansing to shaving, moisturising to hair styling.”
The Mankind Award Winners Collection 2020 is £100 to purchase, however the products inside the box are worth an amazing £370 which is insane value for money. The products are all presented within a super sleek box, and the products inside include;
- Avant 3-in-1 Hyaluron-Filler Collagen Eye Formula (10ml) – worth £99
- MÁDARA Infusion Vert Intense Antioxidant Body Cream (200ml) – worth £17
- Men-Ü Matt Moisturiser (100ml) – worth £8.95
- ESPA Fitness Bath Oil (100ml) – worth £30
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumising Paste (250ml) – worth £40
- Regenerate Toothpaste (75ml) – worth £10
- Jack Black Face Buff (88ml) – worth £17.50
- Uppercut Deluxe Matte Pomade (100ml) – worth £17.00
- Gentleman’s Tonic Traditional Shave Cream – worth £22
- Nanogen Hair Growth Factor Treatment – worth £29.95
- Elemis Men’s Marine Cream (30ml) – worth £58
- ECOOKING Men’s Cleansing Gel (200ml) – worth £23
At £100, The Mankind Award Winners Collection 2020 is amazing value for money, and the contents inside are extremely impressed with some really great brands. If you want to snap up this fab gift set, it’s available right now whilst stocks last.
All images belong to Mankind.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!