I’ve been really impressed with some of The Inkey List skincare and haircare products, so I’m intrigued to give these two new launches a try. If you’d like to find out all about this brand new brightening moisturiser, keep on reading…
“Silky, daily moisturizer helps to brighten the skin with lasting results. Containing 0.5% Symbright® produced through the fermentation of the plant clary sage, it works to help brighten and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone whilst also optimizes skin’s moisture and hydration levels.“
The Inkey List Symbright Moisturizer is described as being a silky moisturiser, and contains 0.5% Symbright® which quickly brightens the look of skin while boosting moisture and hydration levels.
In addition to the Symbright, the formula is combined with the powerful brightening ingredients of 2% Kakadu plum extract, which is rich in vitamin C to visibly boost skin’s radiance and luminosity.
Plus 1% red algae complex to optimise hydration levels, this daily moisturiser works to reveal visibly brighter, smoother, more-radiant skin with long-term results.
- 0.5% SYMBRIGHT® Helps brighten and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, reduces dark spots & protects skin from dulling
- 2% KAKADU PLUM EXTRACT Rich in Vitamin C, containing 50-100x more than an orange, it helps to instantly boost skin’s radiance and luminosity.
- 1% RED ALGAE COMPLEX Acts as a potent moisturiser, providing the skin with high amounts of minerals to provides long lasting moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Use AM and PM. On cleansed skin apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck.
- Apply after preferred serums, we always recommend using Hyaluronic Acid before applying for additional hydration.
The Inkey List Symbright Moisturizer is said to be suitable for those with Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily skin types, and comes in a squeezy plastic tube containing 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. If you’d like to check out the new moisturiser, it’s available right here.
All images belong to The Inkey List.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!