Skincare addicts always get excited whenever The Inkey List launch something new, and The Inkey List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser is one of two brand new additions to the award-winning skincare range. If you’d like to find out more about this brand new, affordable cleanser, keep on reading…
The Inkey List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser is described as being gel cleanser that gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin. The formula features 0.5% Fulvic Acid, with a gentle formulation which works to gently cleanse the skin, removing makeup, including eye makeup.
Whilst also enhancing exfoliation to reveal brighter, more radiant-looking skin. This The Inkey List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser also has claims to have calming benefits and works to promote a more even skin tone.
- 0.5% NORDIC BEAUTY PEAT: Naturally high in Fulvic Acid, it gently exfoliates for brighter and smoother skin. Fulvic Acid is proven to act as a strong antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties for a healthy complexion.
- 1.5% KAKADU PLUM EXTRACT: Rich in Vitamin C, containing 50x more than an orange, it helps to instantly boost skin’s radiance and luminosity.
- 1% LIQUORICE ROOT EXTRACT: A potent antioxidant with soothing benefits, it helps to reduce hyperpigmentation and brightens overall skin tone.
- 0.5% ALOE VERA: Helps soothe and calm skin
- Use AM and PM.
- Gently massage a small amount onto dampened face, eyes, and neck.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Follow with hyaluronic acid and 15% Vitamin C EGF Serum (sold separately).
The Inkey List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser really appeals to me, as it’s hard to find makeup removers which can be applied to both the face, and eyes. It does intrigue me that this formula can be applied to the eyes, but it offers exfoliation properties.
I don’t know if it could potentially irritate the eye area, but it’s a cleanser I’d love to try as I really rate The Inkey List skincare (and haircare). If you want to check out the exciting new The Inkey List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser, it’s available right here.
All images belong to The Inkey List.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!