The Body Shop have three different advent calendars this year, with the Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar 2020 being the lowest price offering, and the Ultimate Make it Real Together Calendar is their most luxe offering this year.
“Count down to Christmas day with our The Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar. It’s jam-packed with unexpected treats to uplift, pamper and rejuvenate – the perfect way to recover from all the festivities!
We don’t want to spoil the surprise, but we can’t help but drop a couple of (strong) hints. Relax in the tub with our fragranced bath bubbles. Get that skin silky smooth and party-ready with our Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter.
Cleanse hair with our nourishing Banana Shampoo and Conditioner. Give those palms and pinkies some TLC with our hand cream. Slick on our Mango Lip Butter to hydrate lips and give them a natural sheen.“
The Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar 2020 is £50, and features 24 perforated doors. As it’s the lowest price advent calendar, the products are all bath and body, whereas the two slightly more luxe calendars feature both skincare and bath / body.
The Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal:
- The Body Shop Mango Hand Cream 30ml
- The Body Shop Moringa Fragranced Bath Bubble 28g
- The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Soothing & Caring Shower Cream 60ml
- The Body Shop Hair Ties
- The Body Shop Shea Soap 100g
- The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Butter 10ml
- The Body Shop Mini Bath Lily made with recycled plastic
- The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter 50ml
- The Body Shop Coconut Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub 50ml
- The Body Shop Banana Truly Nourishing Shampoo 60ml
- The Body Shop Shea Hand Cream 30ml
- The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel 60ml
- The Body Shop Bath Gloves
- The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel 60ml
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Hand Cream 30ml
- The Body Shop Coconut Fragranced Bath Bubble 28g
- The Body Shop Layers of Fun Nail File
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Fragranced Bath Bubble 28g
- The Body Shop Banana Truly Nourishing Conditioner 60ml
- The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter 10ml
- The Body Shop Hair Slides
- The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream 60ml
- The Body Shop Mango Lip Butter 10ml
- The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Soothing & Restoring Body Butter 50ml
The Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar 2020 looks like a lovely advent calendar, but I don’t really see the point in the three calendars.
I think they should do what L’Occitane do, and have one more mid range calendar, and then one luxury calendar. It just feels a little excessive to have three, but that’s just my opinion. I like the mix of products in this calendar, and for £50 it’s not bad at all.
All images belong to The Body Shop.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!