The Body Shop have three different advent calendars this year, with the Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar 2020 being the lowest price offering, and the Ultimate Make it Real Together Calendar is their most luxe offering this year.
The Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar 2020
“Count down to Christmas day with our The Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar. It’s jam-packed with unexpected treats to uplift, pamper and rejuvenate – the perfect way to recover from all the festivities!
We don’t want to spoil the surprise, but we can’t help but drop a couple of (strong) hints. Relax in the tub with our fragranced bath bubbles. Get that skin silky smooth and party-ready with our Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter.
Cleanse hair with our nourishing Banana Shampoo and Conditioner. Give those palms and pinkies some TLC with our hand cream. Slick on our Mango Lip Butter to hydrate lips and give them a natural sheen.“
The Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar 2020 is £50, and features 24 perforated doors. As it’s the lowest price advent calendar, the products are all bath and body, whereas the two slightly more luxe calendars feature both skincare and bath / body.
The Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal:
- Mango Hand Cream 30ml
- Moringa Fragranced Bath Bubble 28g
- Almond Milk & Honey Soothing & Caring Shower Cream 60ml
- Hair Ties
- Shea Soap 100g
- Strawberry Lip Butter 10ml
- Mini Bath Lily made with recycled plastic
- British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter 50ml
- Coconut Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub 50ml
- Banana Truly Nourishing Shampoo 60ml
- Shea Hand Cream 30ml
- Mango Shower Gel 60ml
- Bath Gloves
- Strawberry Shower Gel 60ml
- Pink Grapefruit Hand Cream 30ml
- Coconut Fragranced Bath Bubble 28g
- Layers of Fun Nail File
- Pink Grapefruit Fragranced Bath Bubble 28g
- Banana Truly Nourishing Conditioner 60ml
- Coconut Lip Butter 10ml
- Hair Slides
- Coconut Shower Cream 60ml
- Mango Lip Butter 10ml
- Almond Milk & Honey Soothing & Restoring Body Butter 50ml
The Body Shop Make It Real Together Advent Calendar 2020 looks like a lovely advent calendar, but I don’t really see the point in the three calendars.
I think they should do what L’Occitane do, and have one more mid range calendar, and then one luxury calendar. It just feels a little excessive to have three, but that’s just my opinion. I like the mix of products in this calendar, and for £50 it’s not bad at all.