The Body Shop Ginger Scalp Serum has launched today as the newest addition to the Body Shop’s bestselling Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo and Conditioner. Their Ginger duo are so popular that one Ginger Shampoo is sold every 4 seconds which is incredible. If you’d like to find out all about this new serum, keep on reading..
The Body Shop Ginger Scalp Serum
The Body Shop Ginger Scalp Serum is £15 and contains 50ml / 1.69 US Fl. Oz of product within a green tinted glass bottle with a glass pipette dispenser. It’s currently only available on The Body Shop website, but hopefully it’ll be available at ULTA very soon too.
- Intensely nourishes the scalp, so it looks and feels healthier
- Helps rebalance the scalp from excess oils and sebum
- Soothes dry, flaky scalps between washes
- Enriched with ginger essential oil from Sri Lanka, white willow and birch bark extracts
- Non-oily and fast-absorbing formula.
- Dermatologically tested.
There’s so much hype and excitement surrounding the launch of The Body Shop Ginger Scalp Serum, as the shampoo and conditioner are so well loved.
This scalp serum is enriched with ginger essential oil, and is designed to intensely nourish and help rebalance your scalp. They claim that a few drops are all it takes to soothe scalp dryness in between washes.
The Body Shop Ginger Scalp Serum Ingredients
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Arginine, Lactic Acid, Salix Alba Bark Extract/Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine Soja Germ Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract/Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Gluconolactone, Linalool, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Calcium Lactate
- Wash and dry your hair however you fancy.
- Using a comb or your fingers, part hair and apply one or two drops of serum directly to your scalp.
- Massage into your scalp and the surrounding areas until fully absorbed.
- Repeat all over – four to six sections should do it.
- For best results, start with our Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo and Ginger Scalp Care Conditioner and use three times a week in between washes.
It’s recommend that the serum is used alongside the Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo and Ginger Scalp Care Conditioner for a healthier-feeling scalp and stronger, healthier-feeling hair.
I can’t wait to try The Body Shop Ginger Scalp Serum as my scalp is always so dry and uncomfortable, and I think the pipette dispenser is a great idea, as you can apply the serum exactly where you need it on your scalp.