There are so many beauty boxes launching right now, with the Tatler Beauty Box The Awards Edit being yet another new beauty box to launch. This box offers fifteen award winning beauty products, and features some seriously impressive brands..
Tatler Beauty Box The Awards Edit 2020
“It’s my pleasure to introduce Tatler Beauty Box: The Awards Edit. From the Rolls-Royce of bath oils to skincare products by the creators of the world’s most expensive face cream, it’s time to kick back and indulge in some well-deserved pampering.” – LILY WORCESTER, BEAUTY & LIFESTYLE EDITOR
The Tatler Beauty Box The Awards Edit 2020 is £90, however the products inside the box are worth £418, including a digital subscription of only £12 for you or a friend.
Inside the Tatler Beauty Box The Awards Edit 2020, you’ll find the following products;
- Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil – 9ml, £11
- Clarins Blue Orchid Treatment Oil – 5ml, £5
- Clé de Peau Beauté Intensive Fortifying Emulsion – 12ml, £12.48
- Clé de Peau Beauté Le Serum – 7ml, £30.10
- Dr Sebagh Shimmering Body Oil (Full size) – 50ml, £55
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream – 15ml, £30
- ESPA The Grounding Crystals (Full size) – 180g, £35
- Natura Bissé Inhibit Tensolift Neck Cream – 5ml, £17.60
- The Organic Pharmacy Lip & Eye Cream (Full size) – 10 ml, £29
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Deep-Conditioning Treatment – 40ml, £12
- Royal Fern Phytoactive Cream – 15ml, £65
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (Full size) – 30ml, £69
- Sisley Lyslait Cleansing Milk – 30ml, £10
- The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Scalp Treatment (Full size) – 50ml £11.99
- Virtue Repair & Strengthen Kit – 3 x 15ml, £13
- Annual subscription to the digital edition of Tatler magazine, £12
This Tatler Beauty Box The Awards Edit 2020 is very much a skincare and bodycare themed box, with some really amazing brands and products. I love that it includes some full sizes, and it’s such great value for only £90, and it includes an annual subscription to the digital version of Tatler too which is a nice bonus!