Tatcha have announced their latest skincare launch, and it’s the Tatcha The Texture Tonic AHA Liquid Exfoliating Treatment. I love a good exfoliative toner, and this new Tatcha Toner sounds pretty promising from reading the claims. If you’d like to find out all about the latest Tatcha skincare launch, keep on reading…
Tatcha The Texture Tonic AHA Liquid Exfoliating Treatment
“With the sweep of a pad, The Texture Tonic clears the way for your healthiest-looking skin. Gentle chemical exfoliation lifts tired surface cells and debris to decongest pores. A functional fragrance blend of sweet fennel and rosemary oil minimizes excess sebum and oil and increases mental clarity.“
The Tatcha The Texture Tonic AHA Liquid Exfoliating Treatment is $59, and contains 5.07 oz/ 150 mL of product, and is said to be suitable for those with oily/combination skin types, and is said to work well alongside the Tatcha The Deep Cleanse and the Tatcha The Rich Polish: Deep, for the softest, smooth skin.
Described as being a iquid exfoliating treatment of fruit AHAs, niacinamide, Japanese mugwort, and wild rose that visibly evens skin tone and texture for calm, smooth skin.
- Fruit AHAs: Gently exfoliate and resurface for smoother and brighter-looking skin.
- Niacinamide + Japanese Mugwort: Visibly even skin tone, reduce redness, and firm the look of pores.
- Wild Rose: Minimizes excess sebum and oil without stripping skin of essential moisture.
- Pour a few drops onto a cotton pad and sweep over your face after cleansing. Avoid the eye area.
- Can be used morning and night.
- Tip: Use midday to refresh skin and wick away excess oil.
From the description and claims, it would appear that the Tatcha The Texture Tonic AHA Liquid Exfoliating Treatment has a clarifying formulation to tackle texture and excess shine, and if you’d like to check it out, it’s available right here.
All images belong to Tatcha.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!