Tatcha have revealed their latest upcoming launch, and it’s the Tatcha The Silk Powder Protective Setting Powder which is part of the brand’s The Silk collection. Tatcha are known for their very luxurious, effective formulas, and this new powder sounds amazing. Keep on reading to find out more…
Tatcha The Silk Powder Protective Setting Powder
“This powder contains silk extracts, fibroin, and sericin, which nourish skin and help hold in essential moisture, minimizing the look of dryness and flaking.
It also contains anti-pollution and blue-light ingredients, which help resist the clinging of pollution particles and shield blue-light rays that may cause the look of premature wrinkling and irregular skin pigmentation.“
The Tatcha The Silk Powder Protective Setting Powder is described as being a protective, talc-free setting powder that blurs pores, shields from pollution and blue light, and provides a translucent, soft-radiant finish.
- Silk Extract: Maintains healthy moisture balance for visibly smoother, more radiant skin.
- Silk Powder: Helps makeup last longer, blurs the look of pores, and reduces the appearance of shine.
- Anti-pollution and Blue-Light Ingredients: Shield skin from stressors that may cause the look of premature wrinkling.
- Remove white tab from interior powder dispenser.
- With the lid closed, tilt the container over and back three to four times to dispense the desired amount of powder.
- Swirl brush in powder to coat bristles evenly, and tap off excess.
- Apply powder all over face.
The Tatcha The Silk Powder Protective Setting Powder is $48, and contains 0.7 oz/ 20 g of product within a lilac, round jar with super luxurious packaging.
It sounds like such an amazing loose powder, especially as it’s designed to improve the appearance of skin’s texture, the appearance of pores, the appearance of fine lines, and improve skin’s radiance too. It’s going to be available from Sephora from the 6th of March.
All images belong to Tatcha.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!